Producer William Orbit Defends Britney Spears After Unedited Version of 'Alien' Leaks
Britney Spears came under fire after an unedited version of her track "Alien" recently found its way out to the web. The leaked audio sounds horrible and it prompts critics to call it "cringe-worthy" and "downright scary" among others.
Soon after the embarrassing audio hit the internet, producer William Orbit who worked with Spears on her "Britney Jean" album took to Facebook to defend the singer and explain her out-of-tune vocals.
"Dearest Music Lovers, I have heard that Britney vocal link that everybody's been discussing," he wrote. "It has been impossible not to as there have been many comments directing my attention to it. I'd like to affirm that ANY singer when first at the mic at the start of a long session can make a multitude of vocalizations in order to get warmed up."
"Warming up is essential if you're a pro, as it is with a runner doing stretches, and it takes a while to do properly. I've heard all manner of sounds emitted during warm-ups. The point is that it is not supposed to be shared with millions of listeners," he continued.
He went on to slam the culprit behind the leak, saying, "Whomever put this on the Internet must have done so in a spirit of unkindness, but it can in no way detract from the fact that Britney is and always will be beyond stellar! She is magnificent! And that's that."
More Britney Spears News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says