Producer William Orbit Defends Britney Spears After Unedited Version of 'Alien' Leaks
Britney Spears came under fire after an unedited version of her track "Alien" recently found its way out to the web. The leaked audio sounds horrible and it prompts critics to call it "cringe-worthy" and "downright scary" among others.
Soon after the embarrassing audio hit the internet, producer William Orbit who worked with Spears on her "Britney Jean" album took to Facebook to defend the singer and explain her out-of-tune vocals.
"Dearest Music Lovers, I have heard that Britney vocal link that everybody's been discussing," he wrote. "It has been impossible not to as there have been many comments directing my attention to it. I'd like to affirm that ANY singer when first at the mic at the start of a long session can make a multitude of vocalizations in order to get warmed up."
"Warming up is essential if you're a pro, as it is with a runner doing stretches, and it takes a while to do properly. I've heard all manner of sounds emitted during warm-ups. The point is that it is not supposed to be shared with millions of listeners," he continued.
He went on to slam the culprit behind the leak, saying, "Whomever put this on the Internet must have done so in a spirit of unkindness, but it can in no way detract from the fact that Britney is and always will be beyond stellar! She is magnificent! And that's that."
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed