First Promo for 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Unleashed
"Sleepy Hollow" is not returning until this fall, but what to expect in the upcoming season has been teased in a promo video. The video doesn't reveal much, but hints that fans can anticipate all-out fight scenes in season 2 as War is unleashed in the town. Ichabod and Abbie, however, will recover quickly from their states in the season 1 finale to stop the mayhem.
The hit drama will return Monday, September 22 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Fans can expect to get more sneak peeks at the second season during the show's panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 25 at 5:45-6:45 P.M. in Room 6BCF.
Executive producer Mark Goffman recently said, "We're going to be digging into Abbie's past a lot more and getting to know more about her family and her heritage, which is a big part of the show this season. We're also going to be filling out the town even more, so we'll get to see what the people of Sleepy Hollow are like."
Viewers will also meet another person from Ichabod's past as Heather Lind has been cast as Mary Wells, Ichabod's old flame from England. Meanwhile, John Noble, who plays Henry Parrish a.k.a. Sin Eater a.k.a. one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and Lyndie Greenwood, who portrays Abbie's estranged sister, are upped to series regulars.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones