First Promo for 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Unleashed
"Sleepy Hollow" is not returning until this fall, but what to expect in the upcoming season has been teased in a promo video. The video doesn't reveal much, but hints that fans can anticipate all-out fight scenes in season 2 as War is unleashed in the town. Ichabod and Abbie, however, will recover quickly from their states in the season 1 finale to stop the mayhem.
The hit drama will return Monday, September 22 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Fans can expect to get more sneak peeks at the second season during the show's panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 25 at 5:45-6:45 P.M. in Room 6BCF.
Executive producer Mark Goffman recently said, "We're going to be digging into Abbie's past a lot more and getting to know more about her family and her heritage, which is a big part of the show this season. We're also going to be filling out the town even more, so we'll get to see what the people of Sleepy Hollow are like."
Viewers will also meet another person from Ichabod's past as Heather Lind has been cast as Mary Wells, Ichabod's old flame from England. Meanwhile, John Noble, who plays Henry Parrish a.k.a. Sin Eater a.k.a. one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and Lyndie Greenwood, who portrays Abbie's estranged sister, are upped to series regulars.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce