Nicole Richie Says She Set Up Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden
Nicole Richie apparently has played an important role in Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's relationship. Joel Madden's wife appeared in an episode of "Watch What Happens Live!" on Tuesday, July 8 and spilled that she set them up.
"I approve of anything that's going to make Benji happy," she said of her brother-in-law. "I am a devoted sister-in-law. I'm happy for anyone who is happy, and I want everyone to be surrounded with love." When the host Andy Cohen asked if she was the one who set them up, Richie replied, "Yes. I'm going to take responsibility for everything!"
During her appearance, Richie was also asked if she was still friends with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton who was her co-star on "The Simple Life". Speaking of the hotel heiress/DJ, she said, "Paris is somebody that's been in my life since day one."
"I haven't spoken to her in a while technically, but, if you really want to get into it, my view of a friendship is someone that you don't necessarily have to talk to you every day. It's somebody that you can call when you need them, and they're just going to be there. So, time as whether I've spoken to somebody is really... it doesn't really matter in my opinion," the mother of two added.
"An idea of a true friend is somebody that's going to be there with you through and through. The short answer to this is, I haven't spoken to her in a while, but we are very good friends. I love her and I love her family. I have a lot of respect for her," she explained further. When asked about Lohan, she simply said, "Haven't spoken to her in a while."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes