Nicole Richie Says She Set Up Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden
Nicole Richie apparently has played an important role in Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's relationship. Joel Madden's wife appeared in an episode of "Watch What Happens Live!" on Tuesday, July 8 and spilled that she set them up.
"I approve of anything that's going to make Benji happy," she said of her brother-in-law. "I am a devoted sister-in-law. I'm happy for anyone who is happy, and I want everyone to be surrounded with love." When the host Andy Cohen asked if she was the one who set them up, Richie replied, "Yes. I'm going to take responsibility for everything!"
During her appearance, Richie was also asked if she was still friends with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton who was her co-star on "The Simple Life". Speaking of the hotel heiress/DJ, she said, "Paris is somebody that's been in my life since day one."
"I haven't spoken to her in a while technically, but, if you really want to get into it, my view of a friendship is someone that you don't necessarily have to talk to you every day. It's somebody that you can call when you need them, and they're just going to be there. So, time as whether I've spoken to somebody is really... it doesn't really matter in my opinion," the mother of two added.
"An idea of a true friend is somebody that's going to be there with you through and through. The short answer to this is, I haven't spoken to her in a while, but we are very good friends. I love her and I love her family. I have a lot of respect for her," she explained further. When asked about Lohan, she simply said, "Haven't spoken to her in a while."
More Nicole Richie News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'