Ellie Goulding Stops Performance to Break Up Crowd Fight
Ellie Goulding helped break up a fight during her headlining set at Project Eden in Cornwall, England, on Wednesday night, June 9. She was singing her hit single "Anything Could Happen" when a group of female fans began fighting and apparently throwing drinks.
Goulding stopped her performance and scolded them. "Girls, what's up? That song is meant to be happiness, not fights," she said as quoted by U.K.'s Digitalspy. "No drink throwing. It's not nice. It's really annoying and it's bloody sticky."
When one of the girls tried to answer back, the "Burn" hitmaker responded, "We've all got stories, doesn't mean you have to tell them." Other crowd members then started booing the fighting girls, but Goulding told them to quit it. "Stop boos. Booing isn't nice," she said.
After performing some of her hits during the gig, the 27-year-old singer concluded, "It's quite a laddish crowd tonight, fights breaking out, drinks spilling."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'