Ellie Goulding Stops Performance to Break Up Crowd Fight
Ellie Goulding helped break up a fight during her headlining set at Project Eden in Cornwall, England, on Wednesday night, June 9. She was singing her hit single "Anything Could Happen" when a group of female fans began fighting and apparently throwing drinks.
Goulding stopped her performance and scolded them. "Girls, what's up? That song is meant to be happiness, not fights," she said as quoted by U.K.'s Digitalspy. "No drink throwing. It's not nice. It's really annoying and it's bloody sticky."
When one of the girls tried to answer back, the "Burn" hitmaker responded, "We've all got stories, doesn't mean you have to tell them." Other crowd members then started booing the fighting girls, but Goulding told them to quit it. "Stop boos. Booing isn't nice," she said.
After performing some of her hits during the gig, the 27-year-old singer concluded, "It's quite a laddish crowd tonight, fights breaking out, drinks spilling."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom