Ellie Goulding Stops Performance to Break Up Crowd Fight
Ellie Goulding helped break up a fight during her headlining set at Project Eden in Cornwall, England, on Wednesday night, June 9. She was singing her hit single "Anything Could Happen" when a group of female fans began fighting and apparently throwing drinks.
Goulding stopped her performance and scolded them. "Girls, what's up? That song is meant to be happiness, not fights," she said as quoted by U.K.'s Digitalspy. "No drink throwing. It's not nice. It's really annoying and it's bloody sticky."
When one of the girls tried to answer back, the "Burn" hitmaker responded, "We've all got stories, doesn't mean you have to tell them." Other crowd members then started booing the fighting girls, but Goulding told them to quit it. "Stop boos. Booing isn't nice," she said.
After performing some of her hits during the gig, the 27-year-old singer concluded, "It's quite a laddish crowd tonight, fights breaking out, drinks spilling."
More Ellie Goulding News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera