Ellie Goulding Stops Performance to Break Up Crowd Fight
Ellie Goulding helped break up a fight during her headlining set at Project Eden in Cornwall, England, on Wednesday night, June 9. She was singing her hit single "Anything Could Happen" when a group of female fans began fighting and apparently throwing drinks.
Goulding stopped her performance and scolded them. "Girls, what's up? That song is meant to be happiness, not fights," she said as quoted by U.K.'s Digitalspy. "No drink throwing. It's not nice. It's really annoying and it's bloody sticky."
When one of the girls tried to answer back, the "Burn" hitmaker responded, "We've all got stories, doesn't mean you have to tell them." Other crowd members then started booing the fighting girls, but Goulding told them to quit it. "Stop boos. Booing isn't nice," she said.
After performing some of her hits during the gig, the 27-year-old singer concluded, "It's quite a laddish crowd tonight, fights breaking out, drinks spilling."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction