Ellie Goulding Stops Performance to Break Up Crowd Fight
Ellie Goulding helped break up a fight during her headlining set at Project Eden in Cornwall, England, on Wednesday night, June 9. She was singing her hit single "Anything Could Happen" when a group of female fans began fighting and apparently throwing drinks.
Goulding stopped her performance and scolded them. "Girls, what's up? That song is meant to be happiness, not fights," she said as quoted by U.K.'s Digitalspy. "No drink throwing. It's not nice. It's really annoying and it's bloody sticky."
When one of the girls tried to answer back, the "Burn" hitmaker responded, "We've all got stories, doesn't mean you have to tell them." Other crowd members then started booing the fighting girls, but Goulding told them to quit it. "Stop boos. Booing isn't nice," she said.
After performing some of her hits during the gig, the 27-year-old singer concluded, "It's quite a laddish crowd tonight, fights breaking out, drinks spilling."
More Ellie Goulding News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges