'Unforgettable' Star Poppy Montgomery Expecting Baby Boy
Actress Poppy Montgomery is expecting a child with husband Shawn Sanford. The "Unforgettable" actress shares the exciting news as she films "The View", airing on Friday, July 11, telling PEOPLE that she is six months along.
"I'm so happy. I'm hoping to get all of the privileges now of a real pregnant person. I want to be respected and given lots of royal treatment," she says with a joke. "I haven't told anyone yet, so people just think I have enormous boobs. I was like 'I wonder if they think I went and got a boob job?' "
During an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman", airing on July 9, the 39-year-old actress additionally reveals that she will welcome a baby boy. "I'm far down the road of expecting," she tells the host David Letterman. "I've been hiding it until this very moment."
Montgomery keeps filming as usual despite her pregnancy. "No, I've been filming my show, I've been doing all my stunts and running and leaping, but I haven't told anybody because I didn't want them to treat me differently, but I do. I want people to give me their seats. I want them to open doors," she says. "I want to be a proud, pregnant action star."
The baby boy will join older sister Violet Grace who now is 14 months old. Montgomery is also a mother to a son Jackson from a previous relationship with actor Adam Kaufman. Sanford, meanwhile, has a daughter Haley and a son Braydon from a previous marriage.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues