Kendall Jenner Jokes About Kim Kardashian's Height: 'She Looks Up to Me'
Kim Kardashian and her younger half-sister Kendall Jenner attended the Vogue Foundation Gala in Paris on July 9. Both "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars were wrapped in militant-styling Balmain collection.
Kendall posted an Instagram photo of themselves as they were getting ready in the Balmain showroom. In the photo, Kendall was seen towering over her petite sister as the model gazed into the camera. She captioned the photo with, "She looks up to ME #BalmainArmy," as a little joke about her sister's height.
For the occasion, Kim wore a black-and-gold striped top paired with a leopard print skirt. She pulled her hair back into a low center-parted ponytail and put on a thick lipstick with mulberry color. Kim finished the look with a green leather belt from the brand's Fall 2014 collection and her favorite Hermes heels.
However, it was Kendall who certainly stole the show. The reality star-turned-model was dressed in an olive-green pleated dress. The dress had a very strong military feel, resembling classic battle attire of the Roman soldiers. She completed the fierce look with black eyeliner, nude lipstick, and a tight centre-parted ponytail.
Photographer Mario Testino also made a joke about Kim's figure. He took a picture of Kim's bottom as she was walking in the tight leopard skirt. The photographer shared the picture on his Instagram account, captioning it with, "The unmistakable @KimKardashian at the #VogueParisFoundation #CoutureByTestino @VogueParis"
Hours before the dinner, Kim attended Valentino's Haute Couture show where she sat on the front row with the designer. The wife of Kanye West caused a stir among the paparazzi in the designer's low-cut icy blue gown that left little to the imagination. The dress was made of clingy material clutching her body with a neckline so low that a lot of her cleavage was shown.
More Kendall Jenner News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7