Miley Cyrus NOT Dating Anyone Including Mike WiLL Made It
Conflicting reports surfaced regarding Miley Cyrus' relationship with her "Bangerz" producer Mike WiLL Made It. Rumors spread that Miley has been secretly dating Mike for nine months, soon after she split from fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"Everybody in her circle knows they've been together this whole time," a source close to Miley told Us Weekly. The 21-year-old singer reportedly is "pretty serious" on her relationship with the 25-year-old producer that even mom Tish Cyrus has given him approval. "Tish says he's part of the family," an insider told the magazine.
Miley and Mike have been seen together in a lot of occasions including last month's BET Awards. A witness said they were "all over each other" at the awards' bash. Despite the reports of their romance, a source tells E! News that Miley is not even dating anyone.
A rep for Mike also told E! News last fall, "They have been spending a lot of time together because they are working so closely together on [Miley's] album". They work "closely professionally and it is all about the music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'