Miley Cyrus NOT Dating Anyone Including Mike WiLL Made It
Conflicting reports surfaced regarding Miley Cyrus' relationship with her "Bangerz" producer Mike WiLL Made It. Rumors spread that Miley has been secretly dating Mike for nine months, soon after she split from fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"Everybody in her circle knows they've been together this whole time," a source close to Miley told Us Weekly. The 21-year-old singer reportedly is "pretty serious" on her relationship with the 25-year-old producer that even mom Tish Cyrus has given him approval. "Tish says he's part of the family," an insider told the magazine.
Miley and Mike have been seen together in a lot of occasions including last month's BET Awards. A witness said they were "all over each other" at the awards' bash. Despite the reports of their romance, a source tells E! News that Miley is not even dating anyone.
A rep for Mike also told E! News last fall, "They have been spending a lot of time together because they are working so closely together on [Miley's] album". They work "closely professionally and it is all about the music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance