Miley Cyrus NOT Dating Anyone Including Mike WiLL Made It
Conflicting reports surfaced regarding Miley Cyrus' relationship with her "Bangerz" producer Mike WiLL Made It. Rumors spread that Miley has been secretly dating Mike for nine months, soon after she split from fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"Everybody in her circle knows they've been together this whole time," a source close to Miley told Us Weekly. The 21-year-old singer reportedly is "pretty serious" on her relationship with the 25-year-old producer that even mom Tish Cyrus has given him approval. "Tish says he's part of the family," an insider told the magazine.
Miley and Mike have been seen together in a lot of occasions including last month's BET Awards. A witness said they were "all over each other" at the awards' bash. Despite the reports of their romance, a source tells E! News that Miley is not even dating anyone.
A rep for Mike also told E! News last fall, "They have been spending a lot of time together because they are working so closely together on [Miley's] album". They work "closely professionally and it is all about the music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'