Robert Downey Jr. and His Wife Expecting Baby Girl
It's official, Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting another child. The "Iron Man" actor, 49, announces the baby news himself on his social media like Twitter and Facebook, revealing the gender of the baby and when it's due.
He tweeted, "Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?" He later posted a longer message on Facebook, "Um. I don't know if it's a 'man's world,' but I'm certain women run it. Susan and I are therefore delighted to announce we are expecting a baby. Girl. November."
The couple met on the set of "Gothika" in 2003 and married in 2005. They welcomed their first son Exton Elias Downey on February 7, 2012. He is also a father to 20-year-old son Indio from his first marriage to actress Deborah Falconer. Indio was arrested for cocaine possession last week.
"Unfortunately there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it," Robert said of his son's legal trouble, referring to his own past struggle with drug and alcohol. "There is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being."
Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) July 9, 2014
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms