Robert Downey Jr. and His Wife Expecting Baby Girl
It's official, Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting another child. The "Iron Man" actor, 49, announces the baby news himself on his social media like Twitter and Facebook, revealing the gender of the baby and when it's due.
He tweeted, "Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?" He later posted a longer message on Facebook, "Um. I don't know if it's a 'man's world,' but I'm certain women run it. Susan and I are therefore delighted to announce we are expecting a baby. Girl. November."
The couple met on the set of "Gothika" in 2003 and married in 2005. They welcomed their first son Exton Elias Downey on February 7, 2012. He is also a father to 20-year-old son Indio from his first marriage to actress Deborah Falconer. Indio was arrested for cocaine possession last week.
"Unfortunately there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it," Robert said of his son's legal trouble, referring to his own past struggle with drug and alcohol. "There is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being."
Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) July 9, 2014
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'