Robert Downey Jr. and His Wife Expecting Baby Girl
It's official, Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting another child. The "Iron Man" actor, 49, announces the baby news himself on his social media like Twitter and Facebook, revealing the gender of the baby and when it's due.
He tweeted, "Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?" He later posted a longer message on Facebook, "Um. I don't know if it's a 'man's world,' but I'm certain women run it. Susan and I are therefore delighted to announce we are expecting a baby. Girl. November."
The couple met on the set of "Gothika" in 2003 and married in 2005. They welcomed their first son Exton Elias Downey on February 7, 2012. He is also a father to 20-year-old son Indio from his first marriage to actress Deborah Falconer. Indio was arrested for cocaine possession last week.
"Unfortunately there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it," Robert said of his son's legal trouble, referring to his own past struggle with drug and alcohol. "There is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being."
Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) July 9, 2014
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush