Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Wedding Portrait Arrives
More pictures from Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II)'s wedding were unleashed in a new edition of PEOPLE magazine. The groom kissed his bride on the cover, another shows them holding hands while she was kissing the back of his hand, and the other sees her posing with their children and the bridesmaids.
"It's all about family for us," Jessica said. She had 12 bridesmaids, with her mother Tina and sister Ashlee Simpson as maids of honor and Ashlee's fiance Evan Ross as one of Eric's 11 groomsmen. The groom's father served as his best man, while the bride's father Joe officiated the non-denominational ceremony.
The couple's children also took part in the nuptials. 2-year-old daughter Maxwell and 1-year-old son Ace served as a flower girl and a ring bearer respectively. "Before I walked out, I kept hearing all the applause, so my kids got standing ovations!" the proud mom said.
Jessica walked down the aisle in a strapless Carolina Herrera wedding gown, while the former NFL player suited up in a custom charcoal gray John Varvatos tuxedo. They swapped traditional vows in front of more than 200 guests Saturday, July 5 at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California.
"I saw my gorgeous wife coming towards me and she was crying," the groom said. "I think my heart was exploding a little bit." The blushing bride gushed, "It's so surreal. This has been something we've wanted ever since we met."
More Jessica Simpson News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs