Report: Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby
Eva Mendes is reportedly having a bun in the oven. The actress is allegedly expecting a baby with her Hollywood hunk beau, Ryan Gosling. The news was first reported by OK! Magazine and was confirmed by another insider from Us Weekly.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant with her first child with Gosling, 33. "She's been ready for motherhood for a while now," a source tells OK!, "and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her!"
"Sending Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes all best wishes for a bouncing, healthy, annoyingly good looking baby," Ronan Farrow tweeted.
Back in February this year, Mendes was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant," which she later denied.
"It's so ridiculous," she said on Ellen DeGeneres' show. "It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
Mendes and Gosling started dating in 2011 and were notoriously private about their relationship. He previously dated his "Murder by Numbers" co-star Sandra Bullock and then his on-screen girlfriend on "The Notebook", Rachel McAdams.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer