Report: Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby
Eva Mendes is reportedly having a bun in the oven. The actress is allegedly expecting a baby with her Hollywood hunk beau, Ryan Gosling. The news was first reported by OK! Magazine and was confirmed by another insider from Us Weekly.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant with her first child with Gosling, 33. "She's been ready for motherhood for a while now," a source tells OK!, "and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her!"
"Sending Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes all best wishes for a bouncing, healthy, annoyingly good looking baby," Ronan Farrow tweeted.
Back in February this year, Mendes was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant," which she later denied.
"It's so ridiculous," she said on Ellen DeGeneres' show. "It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
Mendes and Gosling started dating in 2011 and were notoriously private about their relationship. He previously dated his "Murder by Numbers" co-star Sandra Bullock and then his on-screen girlfriend on "The Notebook", Rachel McAdams.
More Eva Mendes News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?