Report: Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby
Eva Mendes is reportedly having a bun in the oven. The actress is allegedly expecting a baby with her Hollywood hunk beau, Ryan Gosling. The news was first reported by OK! Magazine and was confirmed by another insider from Us Weekly.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant with her first child with Gosling, 33. "She's been ready for motherhood for a while now," a source tells OK!, "and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her!"
"Sending Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes all best wishes for a bouncing, healthy, annoyingly good looking baby," Ronan Farrow tweeted.
Back in February this year, Mendes was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant," which she later denied.
"It's so ridiculous," she said on Ellen DeGeneres' show. "It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
Mendes and Gosling started dating in 2011 and were notoriously private about their relationship. He previously dated his "Murder by Numbers" co-star Sandra Bullock and then his on-screen girlfriend on "The Notebook", Rachel McAdams.
More Eva Mendes News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby