'Walking Dead' Returns to Comic-Con, CBS Brings 'Under the Dome'
"The Walking Dead" is going to invade San Diego during the 2014 Comic-Con International. Marking the fourth time it participates in the annual event, the AMC drama will hold a panel on Hall H on Friday, July 25 from 12:20-1:20 P.M.
Set to make appearance are cast members Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Chad Coleman, Michael Cudlitz, executive producer and showrunner Scott Gimple, EPs Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, David Alpert and special effects makeup supervisor Greg Nicotero. "Talking Dead" host Chris Hardwick will lead the panel.
Fans can also get autogprahs from their favorite actors following the panel, from 1:50-2:50 P.M., in booth # 4237.
Also announcing its participation in this year's Comic-Con is CBS Television Studios. It will bring "Under the Dome", "Scorpion" and "Reign" during back-to-back events on Thursday, July 24 in Ballroom 20 from 11:15 A.M. to 2 P.M. Stars and executive producer(s) of each show are slated to show up.
Meanwhile, Starz is going to promote its summer series "Outlander" on Friday, July 25 with a panel at 2:15 P.M. in room 6A. The panel will feature executive producer Ronald D. Moore, cast members Caitriona Balfe, Sam Heughan, Tobias Menzies, Graham McTavish and Lotte Verbeek as well as "Outlander" author Diana Gabaldon.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest