'Walking Dead' Returns to Comic-Con, CBS Brings 'Under the Dome'
"The Walking Dead" is going to invade San Diego during the 2014 Comic-Con International. Marking the fourth time it participates in the annual event, the AMC drama will hold a panel on Hall H on Friday, July 25 from 12:20-1:20 P.M.
Set to make appearance are cast members Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Chad Coleman, Michael Cudlitz, executive producer and showrunner Scott Gimple, EPs Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, David Alpert and special effects makeup supervisor Greg Nicotero. "Talking Dead" host Chris Hardwick will lead the panel.
Fans can also get autogprahs from their favorite actors following the panel, from 1:50-2:50 P.M., in booth # 4237.
Also announcing its participation in this year's Comic-Con is CBS Television Studios. It will bring "Under the Dome", "Scorpion" and "Reign" during back-to-back events on Thursday, July 24 in Ballroom 20 from 11:15 A.M. to 2 P.M. Stars and executive producer(s) of each show are slated to show up.
Meanwhile, Starz is going to promote its summer series "Outlander" on Friday, July 25 with a panel at 2:15 P.M. in room 6A. The panel will feature executive producer Ronald D. Moore, cast members Caitriona Balfe, Sam Heughan, Tobias Menzies, Graham McTavish and Lotte Verbeek as well as "Outlander" author Diana Gabaldon.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'