Ashton Kutcher Takes Selfie at Brazil vs Germany World Cup Match
Ashton Kutcher shared a selfie showing him and a friend at a World Cup game on Instagram, July 8. The photo was taken at the beginning of the match between the Brazil and Germany national teams.
In the snapshot, Ashton was grinning from ear to ear. The former "Punk'd" host didn't wear any team's attribute for the occasion. Instead, he donned a white button-down shirt paired with blue jeans. His friend, however, was dressed in the home team jersey. The "No Strings Attached" star simply captioned the selfie with, "World Cup 2014."
Ashton was watching the match from the home team's supporters bench. He was still smiling while posing for photos with fans, including Brazilian TV presenter Luciano Huck, who was dressed in yellow and green.
The semifinal match ended with the home team losing to the Germans 1-7. It was Brazil's biggest World Cup defeat. The Germany scored five goals during the first 29 minutes of the match, faster than any team in the World Cup history.
Ashton is currently expecting with fiancee Mila Kunis. The "Black Swan" star recently confessed that she initially never wanted to get married until she found the "love of her life," Ashton. Now that she has changed her mind, she still doesn't want the marriage to be big, saying that her theory of marriage involved "don't invite anyone" and "do it privately and secretly."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked