Ashton Kutcher Takes Selfie at Brazil vs Germany World Cup Match
Ashton Kutcher shared a selfie showing him and a friend at a World Cup game on Instagram, July 8. The photo was taken at the beginning of the match between the Brazil and Germany national teams.
In the snapshot, Ashton was grinning from ear to ear. The former "Punk'd" host didn't wear any team's attribute for the occasion. Instead, he donned a white button-down shirt paired with blue jeans. His friend, however, was dressed in the home team jersey. The "No Strings Attached" star simply captioned the selfie with, "World Cup 2014."
Ashton was watching the match from the home team's supporters bench. He was still smiling while posing for photos with fans, including Brazilian TV presenter Luciano Huck, who was dressed in yellow and green.
The semifinal match ended with the home team losing to the Germans 1-7. It was Brazil's biggest World Cup defeat. The Germany scored five goals during the first 29 minutes of the match, faster than any team in the World Cup history.
Ashton is currently expecting with fiancee Mila Kunis. The "Black Swan" star recently confessed that she initially never wanted to get married until she found the "love of her life," Ashton. Now that she has changed her mind, she still doesn't want the marriage to be big, saying that her theory of marriage involved "don't invite anyone" and "do it privately and secretly."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident