Meek Mill Blasts Wale on Twitter for Not Supporting His New Album, Wale Responds
Meek Mill is pissed that fellow MMG artist Wale is not supporting his upcoming album, "Dreams Worth More Than Money". On Tuesday, July 8, Meek unleashed his anger in a series of Twitter posts, saying that his labelmate had been "hating" on him.
The drama between the two rappers started after Meek announced his new LP a day before. MMG's members like Rick Ross, French Montana and Stalley all showed their support by sending out tweets or retweets about the anticipated project. Meek then noticed that Wale did not.
"Wale just ain't gone tweet a thing about my album.... He's been hating on me long time now ...don't even text me cornball! #UNOTMMG," he wrote. "Everybody can see it! None of y'all dudes don't call me text me nothing it is what is is!"
Shortly after Meek's diss made headlines, Wale wrote a lengthy statement on Instagram, saying that he recently supported Meek's latest single "I Don't Care (Suicidal)" but did not receive the same support for his latest song "Razor Freestyle" or Mariah Carey collaboration "You Don't Know What to Do".
"I carry myself with confidence and humility, I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't 'fit the mold' so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be 'serious tough guys' on the red carpet or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me," he explained. "I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers ) I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody."
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years