Meek Mill Blasts Wale on Twitter for Not Supporting His New Album, Wale Responds
Meek Mill is pissed that fellow MMG artist Wale is not supporting his upcoming album, "Dreams Worth More Than Money". On Tuesday, July 8, Meek unleashed his anger in a series of Twitter posts, saying that his labelmate had been "hating" on him.
The drama between the two rappers started after Meek announced his new LP a day before. MMG's members like Rick Ross, French Montana and Stalley all showed their support by sending out tweets or retweets about the anticipated project. Meek then noticed that Wale did not.
"Wale just ain't gone tweet a thing about my album.... He's been hating on me long time now ...don't even text me cornball! #UNOTMMG," he wrote. "Everybody can see it! None of y'all dudes don't call me text me nothing it is what is is!"
Shortly after Meek's diss made headlines, Wale wrote a lengthy statement on Instagram, saying that he recently supported Meek's latest single "I Don't Care (Suicidal)" but did not receive the same support for his latest song "Razor Freestyle" or Mariah Carey collaboration "You Don't Know What to Do".
"I carry myself with confidence and humility, I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't 'fit the mold' so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be 'serious tough guys' on the red carpet or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me," he explained. "I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers ) I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody."
More Meek Mill News
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'