'My Five Wives' Star Brady Williams Is Forced to File for Bankruptcy
Brady Williams, the star of reality show "My Five Wives", has reportedly filed for bankruptcy as he drowned in debt which is totalled around $400,000. According to TMZ, the TLC reality star has only $3.61 in his saving accounts.
Brady and his five wives owe $180,000 to credit card companies. The father of 24 children also has a business loan of $100,000 and other debts which made the loan reach $402,000. Meanwhile, his assets were not enough to pay off his debt.
According to the list he cited in his document, his assets include a $50 wedding ring, six cars which are worth around $16,000, a $20 lawn mower, $10, 215 in real estate holdings and he only carried $22 in cash.
Brady is currently a student of philosophy school. He only works part-time at the family construction business with his brother. Meanwhile, not all of Brady's wives support the family funding. Paulie, who is the only one legally married to Brady, works as a dental hygienist. Another wife, Nonie, works in the construction business while Rhonda works as a medical assistant.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'