'My Five Wives' Star Brady Williams Is Forced to File for Bankruptcy
Brady Williams, the star of reality show "My Five Wives", has reportedly filed for bankruptcy as he drowned in debt which is totalled around $400,000. According to TMZ, the TLC reality star has only $3.61 in his saving accounts.
Brady and his five wives owe $180,000 to credit card companies. The father of 24 children also has a business loan of $100,000 and other debts which made the loan reach $402,000. Meanwhile, his assets were not enough to pay off his debt.
According to the list he cited in his document, his assets include a $50 wedding ring, six cars which are worth around $16,000, a $20 lawn mower, $10, 215 in real estate holdings and he only carried $22 in cash.
Brady is currently a student of philosophy school. He only works part-time at the family construction business with his brother. Meanwhile, not all of Brady's wives support the family funding. Paulie, who is the only one legally married to Brady, works as a dental hygienist. Another wife, Nonie, works in the construction business while Rhonda works as a medical assistant.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie