'My Five Wives' Star Brady Williams Is Forced to File for Bankruptcy
Brady Williams, the star of reality show "My Five Wives", has reportedly filed for bankruptcy as he drowned in debt which is totalled around $400,000. According to TMZ, the TLC reality star has only $3.61 in his saving accounts.
Brady and his five wives owe $180,000 to credit card companies. The father of 24 children also has a business loan of $100,000 and other debts which made the loan reach $402,000. Meanwhile, his assets were not enough to pay off his debt.
According to the list he cited in his document, his assets include a $50 wedding ring, six cars which are worth around $16,000, a $20 lawn mower, $10, 215 in real estate holdings and he only carried $22 in cash.
Brady is currently a student of philosophy school. He only works part-time at the family construction business with his brother. Meanwhile, not all of Brady's wives support the family funding. Paulie, who is the only one legally married to Brady, works as a dental hygienist. Another wife, Nonie, works in the construction business while Rhonda works as a medical assistant.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video