'My Five Wives' Star Brady Williams Is Forced to File for Bankruptcy
Brady Williams, the star of reality show "My Five Wives", has reportedly filed for bankruptcy as he drowned in debt which is totalled around $400,000. According to TMZ, the TLC reality star has only $3.61 in his saving accounts.
Brady and his five wives owe $180,000 to credit card companies. The father of 24 children also has a business loan of $100,000 and other debts which made the loan reach $402,000. Meanwhile, his assets were not enough to pay off his debt.
According to the list he cited in his document, his assets include a $50 wedding ring, six cars which are worth around $16,000, a $20 lawn mower, $10, 215 in real estate holdings and he only carried $22 in cash.
Brady is currently a student of philosophy school. He only works part-time at the family construction business with his brother. Meanwhile, not all of Brady's wives support the family funding. Paulie, who is the only one legally married to Brady, works as a dental hygienist. Another wife, Nonie, works in the construction business while Rhonda works as a medical assistant.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign