Lisa Rinna Joins 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Actress Lisa Rinna, who previously appeared on "Melrose Place" and "Days of Our Lives" among others, is joining the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", Radar Online reports. According to the site, Rinna has decided to join the Bravo reality show following a trial run during Kyle Richards' infamous White Party in June. Fellow cast member Brandi Glanville, however, reportedly is not happy with the casting news.
"Lisa is getting along with many of the ladies, with the exception of Brandi and Yolanda Foster. Brandi's problem with Lisa is that she is happily married, and has two beautiful daughters. According to Brandi, Lisa has the perfect life, and she is very jealous of that," a source previously said.
Glanville previously was married to LeAnn Rimes' husband Eddie Cibrian. They have two children together.
Glanville, however, denied the claim. Last week, she took to Twitter to address the rumor, writing, "I've met Lisa Rinna several times & she was lovely & I would never be anything but happy for people with great families! #fact."
TMZ reported in late June that Camille Grammer and Adrienne Maloof would return to the show's upcoming fifth season. The two reportedly would have recurring roles.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media