Lisa Rinna Joins 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Actress Lisa Rinna, who previously appeared on "Melrose Place" and "Days of Our Lives" among others, is joining the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", Radar Online reports. According to the site, Rinna has decided to join the Bravo reality show following a trial run during Kyle Richards' infamous White Party in June. Fellow cast member Brandi Glanville, however, reportedly is not happy with the casting news.
"Lisa is getting along with many of the ladies, with the exception of Brandi and Yolanda Foster. Brandi's problem with Lisa is that she is happily married, and has two beautiful daughters. According to Brandi, Lisa has the perfect life, and she is very jealous of that," a source previously said.
Glanville previously was married to LeAnn Rimes' husband Eddie Cibrian. They have two children together.
Glanville, however, denied the claim. Last week, she took to Twitter to address the rumor, writing, "I've met Lisa Rinna several times & she was lovely & I would never be anything but happy for people with great families! #fact."
TMZ reported in late June that Camille Grammer and Adrienne Maloof would return to the show's upcoming fifth season. The two reportedly would have recurring roles.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments