Lil Wayne and Drake to Battle Each Other on Joint Tour
Lil Wayne recently revealed what fans could expect from his upcoming co-headlining tour with Drake. Talking to MTV on the filming set of his "Krazy" music video, Weezy said that there'd be a battle between him and the Canadian MC on the stage.
"The plan is just going - since, thank God, we've been so successful - just going back and forth with our hits, getting the crowd to go crazy," Wayne said. "And then just finally hitting the stage together and going crazy. I think it's something like a...It's a battle type thing."
Wayne's manager Cortez Bryan came up with the idea. When asked who would win the battle, the Young Money star replied, "I give the good guy the edge."
During the chat with MTV, Wayne also dropped some new details about his highly-anticipated new album, "Tha Carter V". The rapper, who has worked with Drake on "Believe Me", revealed that the "Started From the Bottom" hitmaker would join him on some other tracks. "He's on the album way more than [that]," he explained. "He's on a few other joints." Nicki Minaj will also appear in the fifth installment of the "Carter" series.
Wayne and Drake's tour is set to open on August 8 in Darien Center, New York. It will be brought to some cities across the U.S. before being wrapped up in Texas on September 27.
More Lil Wayne News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video