'Ant-Man' Star Michael Douglas Confirms Comic-Con Appearance
Michael Douglas confirms he will attend San Diego Comic-Con which will run from July 23 to 27. "Yeah! I'm going to Comic-Con," he said. "I'm even dragging my son. I promised I'm taking him out of camp ... But we gotta be back here. I've gotta give a cancer speech on Sunday morning."
"Marvel's 8:45 or - 8:45 on Saturday night, so we're gonna fly all night back and drop him at camp like at 5:30, 6 in the morning in the Adirondacks, and come down and talk to 2,000 head and neck surgeons," the Dr. Hank Pym depicter explained further in an interview with Collider.
Of Edgar Wright's exit, he said, "Yeah, he's a wonderful talent. It was very disappointing, yeah. It was a big disappointment and more so for him because he had a lot of years invested and he was really the one initially who got them to even consider it, you know, the screenplay that he wrote."
"I'm not the producer on it and I'm an actor for hire, and, you know, Marvel certainly has a pretty amazing track record, rightly or wrongly, so I think it just was that kind of combination where although they like the idea of the individual and somebody with Edgar's individual spirit and everything, maybe just collided with an operation - I think they're all on relatively decent terms."
"Ant-Man" is due July 17, 2015 in the U.S. Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Patrick Wilson, Michael Pena, and Corey Stoll are among the cast members. The script was originally written by Wright and Joe Cornish, before Adam McKay is brought in to revise it and then Gabriel Ferrari and Andrew Barrer are hired to finish it.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign