Lil' Kim Posts First Photo of Her Baby
Lil' Kim has shared the first photo of her first baby daughter, Royal Reign. It was posted on her multiple social media accounts, including WhoSay, Instagram and Twitter, on Friday, July 4. The photo showed the baby's little feet wrapped in white bows. Alongside the photo, the female rapper wrote, "Look who is stepping out today for the 4th of July. Happy Independence Day from my blessing, Royal Reign, and us!!! #royalreign #happy4thofjuly #independenceday #lilkim #fireworks #blessing."
The photo received almost 12,000 likes on Instagram. The rapper also received a lot of supportive messages adoring her baby from her fans, which she called "killerbees." "I see she will walk the walk and talk the talk. A royal princess has come to settle the scores. Hail to the Queen! Congratulations love, much happiness to you!" a fan commented. Some other fans demanded Kim to show more photos of the baby. "Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are anticipating pics of the baby Queen Bee!!!! Show us some outfits or something ... puhlease !!!!! Fans want that !!!" an Instagram user wrote.
The "Lady Marmalade" hitmaker gave birth to Royal Reign on June 9 in Hackensack, New Jersey. The newborn weighed in at 6 pounds and 5 ounces. The rapper first announced her pregnancy when attending The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York on February 12. "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly.
Rapper Mr. Papers, who wrote, "I heard everybody looking for me ?????????????????" on his Instagram account just hours after the announcement, was believed to be the father.
More Lil' Kim News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby