Florida Georgia Line Shows Sentimental Side in 'Dirt' Music Video
Just a day after their "Dirt" arrived, Florida Georgia Line releases the new single's official music video. Hitting YouTube on Tuesday, July 8, the nearly five-minute clip opens with an old man discussing a girl named Rosie who has been the love of his life.
The visuals then gives glimpses at the young version of the man and the girl. She brings her boyfriend lunch and ends up getting dirty with mud all over her face. On their wedding day, the man is seen chasing his bride while his hands are covered with dirt. As the visuals unfolds, it's revealed that the old man is actually mourning the death of his wife.
"Dirt" has been confirmed as the lead single off Florida Georgia Line's new album, which currently has no title. Marking the country duo's second full-length, it will serve as the follow-up to their platinum-selling "Here's to the Good Times". The 2012 effort has spawned a number of hit songs including "Cruise" and "Stay".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia