Florida Georgia Line Shows Sentimental Side in 'Dirt' Music Video
Just a day after their "Dirt" arrived, Florida Georgia Line releases the new single's official music video. Hitting YouTube on Tuesday, July 8, the nearly five-minute clip opens with an old man discussing a girl named Rosie who has been the love of his life.
The visuals then gives glimpses at the young version of the man and the girl. She brings her boyfriend lunch and ends up getting dirty with mud all over her face. On their wedding day, the man is seen chasing his bride while his hands are covered with dirt. As the visuals unfolds, it's revealed that the old man is actually mourning the death of his wife.
"Dirt" has been confirmed as the lead single off Florida Georgia Line's new album, which currently has no title. Marking the country duo's second full-length, it will serve as the follow-up to their platinum-selling "Here's to the Good Times". The 2012 effort has spawned a number of hit songs including "Cruise" and "Stay".
Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt" music video
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert