Florida Georgia Line Shows Sentimental Side in 'Dirt' Music Video
Just a day after their "Dirt" arrived, Florida Georgia Line releases the new single's official music video. Hitting YouTube on Tuesday, July 8, the nearly five-minute clip opens with an old man discussing a girl named Rosie who has been the love of his life.
The visuals then gives glimpses at the young version of the man and the girl. She brings her boyfriend lunch and ends up getting dirty with mud all over her face. On their wedding day, the man is seen chasing his bride while his hands are covered with dirt. As the visuals unfolds, it's revealed that the old man is actually mourning the death of his wife.
"Dirt" has been confirmed as the lead single off Florida Georgia Line's new album, which currently has no title. Marking the country duo's second full-length, it will serve as the follow-up to their platinum-selling "Here's to the Good Times". The 2012 effort has spawned a number of hit songs including "Cruise" and "Stay".
More Florida Georgia Line News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences