Florida Georgia Line Shows Sentimental Side in 'Dirt' Music Video
Just a day after their "Dirt" arrived, Florida Georgia Line releases the new single's official music video. Hitting YouTube on Tuesday, July 8, the nearly five-minute clip opens with an old man discussing a girl named Rosie who has been the love of his life.
The visuals then gives glimpses at the young version of the man and the girl. She brings her boyfriend lunch and ends up getting dirty with mud all over her face. On their wedding day, the man is seen chasing his bride while his hands are covered with dirt. As the visuals unfolds, it's revealed that the old man is actually mourning the death of his wife.
"Dirt" has been confirmed as the lead single off Florida Georgia Line's new album, which currently has no title. Marking the country duo's second full-length, it will serve as the follow-up to their platinum-selling "Here's to the Good Times". The 2012 effort has spawned a number of hit songs including "Cruise" and "Stay".
Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt" music video
More Florida Georgia Line News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service