Florida Georgia Line Shows Sentimental Side in 'Dirt' Music Video
Just a day after their "Dirt" arrived, Florida Georgia Line releases the new single's official music video. Hitting YouTube on Tuesday, July 8, the nearly five-minute clip opens with an old man discussing a girl named Rosie who has been the love of his life.
The visuals then gives glimpses at the young version of the man and the girl. She brings her boyfriend lunch and ends up getting dirty with mud all over her face. On their wedding day, the man is seen chasing his bride while his hands are covered with dirt. As the visuals unfolds, it's revealed that the old man is actually mourning the death of his wife.
"Dirt" has been confirmed as the lead single off Florida Georgia Line's new album, which currently has no title. Marking the country duo's second full-length, it will serve as the follow-up to their platinum-selling "Here's to the Good Times". The 2012 effort has spawned a number of hit songs including "Cruise" and "Stay".
Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt" music video
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head