Kristen Stewart Debuts New Short Hair, Jared Leto Wears Women's Pants at Chanel Show
Kristen Stewart and Jared Leto stood out at Chanel's Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 show at the Grand Palais in Paris, France on July 8. Kristen debuted new short hair do while Jared unexpectedly wore women's trousers to the event.
Kristen's chopped her tresses into a asymmetrical hair cut with ombre color. Her orange-colored hair made a strong contrast to her complete look. The "Clouds of Sils Maria" wore an all-white outfit, including white a crop tee and high-waisted trousers combined with white accessories. Her makeup was also simple.
This is the first time Kristen sports short hair do. Back in April, the 24-year-old actress was spotted with orange hair color, but still with her long locks, at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival. She changed her brunette hair to orange for her role in her upcoming movie "American Ultra".
Meanwhile, Jared was spotted wearing a pair of gold trousers combined with graphic tee and a chambray shirt. The 42-year-old Oscar winner completed his look by wearing nude-colored boots, which were actually women's shoes.
Jared was also spotted wearing women's pants last week. He posted on Instagram a picture of him wearing blue-and-white-colored leggings. He captioned the photo with, "#Battlegear in Piestany, Slovakia. Spot the #Triad! #beard #realmenwearleggings." Last year, Jared even dressed as a woman for his role in his movie, "Dallas Buyers Club".
Chanel's Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 show:
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart