Kristen Stewart Debuts New Short Hair, Jared Leto Wears Women's Pants at Chanel Show
Kristen Stewart and Jared Leto stood out at Chanel's Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 show at the Grand Palais in Paris, France on July 8. Kristen debuted new short hair do while Jared unexpectedly wore women's trousers to the event.
Kristen's chopped her tresses into a asymmetrical hair cut with ombre color. Her orange-colored hair made a strong contrast to her complete look. The "Clouds of Sils Maria" wore an all-white outfit, including white a crop tee and high-waisted trousers combined with white accessories. Her makeup was also simple.
This is the first time Kristen sports short hair do. Back in April, the 24-year-old actress was spotted with orange hair color, but still with her long locks, at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival. She changed her brunette hair to orange for her role in her upcoming movie "American Ultra".
Meanwhile, Jared was spotted wearing a pair of gold trousers combined with graphic tee and a chambray shirt. The 42-year-old Oscar winner completed his look by wearing nude-colored boots, which were actually women's shoes.
Jared was also spotted wearing women's pants last week. He posted on Instagram a picture of him wearing blue-and-white-colored leggings. He captioned the photo with, "#Battlegear in Piestany, Slovakia. Spot the #Triad! #beard #realmenwearleggings." Last year, Jared even dressed as a woman for his role in his movie, "Dallas Buyers Club".
Chanel's Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 show:
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7