Halle Berry Says She Believes in Alien
Halle Berry believes that there are other life forms in other planets. The actress shared her opinion as she appeared in an episode of "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night, July 7. Playing a pregnant astronaut on her new series "Extant", Berry shared her opinion about alien's existence.
"I don't believe we are the only species in existence. My ego doesn't tell me that we're the only ones who survived... it might take us 20 years to get to those other life forms, but I think they are out there," she explained. The mother of two also made similar comment during a premiere screening for the CBS show at the California Science Center. "I'm not so egotistical to think that we're the only ones living in this vast, vast universe," she told L.A. Times.
Set in a not-so-distant future, the sci-fi thriller series tells the story of Berry's character Molly Woods who returns to the Earth after a 1-year mission only to find that she is pregnant. It premieres on Wednesday at 9 P.M. EDT.
During her appearance on the late-night talk show, Berry also shared her 6-year-old daughter Nahla's "Top Ten Ways to Stay Married". Among items in the list are "stick together - like stick yourself together" and "don't be nicer to your boyfriend than you are to your husband."
More Halle Berry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival