'Sons of Anarchy' Casts Courtney Love in Pivotal Role, Debuts Season 7 Teaser
Courtney Love has been added to the cast of "Sons of Anarchy" for its upcoming seventh season. The female rocker has landed a pivotal, multi-episode arc which will mark her dramatic TV acting debut.
According to TVLine, the former Hole member will portray Ms. Harrison, the straight-shooting preschool teacher of Jax's eldest son, Abel. Ms. Harrison will "take a special interest in Abel - which will likely spark an interesting reaction from the boy's mother Wendy."
Love, who made her feature film debut in 1986's "Sid and Nancy", earned rave reviews for her performance in Milos Forman's "The People vs. Larry Flynt" (1996), which is a biopic about pornographic magazine publisher and editor Larry Flynt. She won several Critics awards and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for her role in the said movie.
Love will first appear in the fourth episode. She joins Marilyn Manson, Annabeth Gish and Walton Goggins who are also set to star in the final chapter of the drama series.
To tide fans over the premiere of the final season in the fall, FX has debuted a teaser titled "Hell Awaits". Series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed that there would be a semi-naked scene, tweeting, "For all you scotophiles, I can safely say that there will be semi-naked CHIBS this season."
"Sons of Anarchy" New Set Photos:
More Sons of Anarchy News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding