'Exodus: Gods and Kings' Unveils First Trailer and Posters
The first trailer of Twentieth Century Fox's "Exodus: Gods and Kings" has been released along with three new posters. In the Bible epic, Christian Bale stars opposite Joel Edgerton as Moses and Rhamses respectively.
Directed by Ridley Scott, "Exodus" is looking at the action scale of "The Gladiator". The film is a retelling of the story of Moses, from his near death as an infant to his adoption into the Egyptian royal family, his defiance of the Pharaoh and deliverance of the Hebrews from enslavement.
Bale's Moses is far from the bearded man with robes on. The posters revealed his warrior-like attire complete with the weapons. "The biblical account of Moses is extraordinary, and there was lots of room for us to go to places that The Ten Commandments never dreamed of going," Bale told Entertainment Weekly earlier this month.
Scott added, "What I thought I knew about Moses I didn't really. Either I wasn't paying attention in Sunday school or I had forgotten. I was knocked out by who he was and the basics of the story-it has to be one of the greatest adventures and spiritual experiences that could ever have been."
"Exodus: Gods and Kings" bows in theaters December 12.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama