Sean Hayes Joins 'The Millers' as Source of Friction
Sean Hayes is the new face and conflict on "The Millers". Following the cancellation of his NBC comedy "Sean Saves the World", the Emmy-winning actor joins the CBS comedy as a series regular.
Playing Kip Withers, Hayes will begin his stint in the Greg Garcia show's second season. Withers is Carol Miller's (Margo Martindale) new best friend and a source of friction for her son Nathan (Will Arnett).
"After years of being a fan and hearing from others how wonderful he is to work with, I couldn't be more excited about Sean Hayes joining The Millers," Garcia said in the press release. "The thought of he and Margo Martindale as BFFs makes me smile every time I think about it. We're only just getting started, and writing this season's stories has been a blast."
Hayes was known as Jack McFarland for eight seasons on the sitcom "Will & Grace". He also did TV arcs on "Smash" and "Up All Night" in addition to film appearances in "The Three Stooges" and "The Bucket List".
"The Millers" returns for its second season on October 30 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones