Sean Hayes Joins 'The Millers' as Source of Friction
Sean Hayes is the new face and conflict on "The Millers". Following the cancellation of his NBC comedy "Sean Saves the World", the Emmy-winning actor joins the CBS comedy as a series regular.
Playing Kip Withers, Hayes will begin his stint in the Greg Garcia show's second season. Withers is Carol Miller's (Margo Martindale) new best friend and a source of friction for her son Nathan (Will Arnett).
"After years of being a fan and hearing from others how wonderful he is to work with, I couldn't be more excited about Sean Hayes joining The Millers," Garcia said in the press release. "The thought of he and Margo Martindale as BFFs makes me smile every time I think about it. We're only just getting started, and writing this season's stories has been a blast."
Hayes was known as Jack McFarland for eight seasons on the sitcom "Will & Grace". He also did TV arcs on "Smash" and "Up All Night" in addition to film appearances in "The Three Stooges" and "The Bucket List".
"The Millers" returns for its second season on October 30 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik