Sean Hayes Joins 'The Millers' as Source of Friction
Sean Hayes is the new face and conflict on "The Millers". Following the cancellation of his NBC comedy "Sean Saves the World", the Emmy-winning actor joins the CBS comedy as a series regular.
Playing Kip Withers, Hayes will begin his stint in the Greg Garcia show's second season. Withers is Carol Miller's (Margo Martindale) new best friend and a source of friction for her son Nathan (Will Arnett).
"After years of being a fan and hearing from others how wonderful he is to work with, I couldn't be more excited about Sean Hayes joining The Millers," Garcia said in the press release. "The thought of he and Margo Martindale as BFFs makes me smile every time I think about it. We're only just getting started, and writing this season's stories has been a blast."
Hayes was known as Jack McFarland for eight seasons on the sitcom "Will & Grace". He also did TV arcs on "Smash" and "Up All Night" in addition to film appearances in "The Three Stooges" and "The Bucket List".
"The Millers" returns for its second season on October 30 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour