LeBron James and Wife Expecting Their Third Child
LeBron James is going to do a diaper duty soon. The basketball ace's wife Savannah Brinson is pregnant with their third child together and this time, they are having a girl.
Brinson's pregnancy actually made the news last month when Miami Heat president Pat Riley spilled the beans during a press conference. "Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs," Riley told reporters.
LeBron and Brinson are already parents to 9-year-old LeBron James Jr. and 6-year-old Bryce Maximus James. Brinson was the 29-year-old's high school sweetheart. The couple tied the knot at the Capella Chapel at the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego, California in September 2013.
It is not yet clear when Brinson is due but rumor of her pregnancy dated back in March. She posted an Instagram picture of her trip to Turks and Caicos earlier this week, showing off a big baby bump.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date