LeBron James and Wife Expecting Their Third Child
LeBron James is going to do a diaper duty soon. The basketball ace's wife Savannah Brinson is pregnant with their third child together and this time, they are having a girl.
Brinson's pregnancy actually made the news last month when Miami Heat president Pat Riley spilled the beans during a press conference. "Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs," Riley told reporters.
LeBron and Brinson are already parents to 9-year-old LeBron James Jr. and 6-year-old Bryce Maximus James. Brinson was the 29-year-old's high school sweetheart. The couple tied the knot at the Capella Chapel at the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego, California in September 2013.
It is not yet clear when Brinson is due but rumor of her pregnancy dated back in March. She posted an Instagram picture of her trip to Turks and Caicos earlier this week, showing off a big baby bump.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors