LeBron James and Wife Expecting Their Third Child
LeBron James is going to do a diaper duty soon. The basketball ace's wife Savannah Brinson is pregnant with their third child together and this time, they are having a girl.
Brinson's pregnancy actually made the news last month when Miami Heat president Pat Riley spilled the beans during a press conference. "Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs," Riley told reporters.
LeBron and Brinson are already parents to 9-year-old LeBron James Jr. and 6-year-old Bryce Maximus James. Brinson was the 29-year-old's high school sweetheart. The couple tied the knot at the Capella Chapel at the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego, California in September 2013.
It is not yet clear when Brinson is due but rumor of her pregnancy dated back in March. She posted an Instagram picture of her trip to Turks and Caicos earlier this week, showing off a big baby bump.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes