LeBron James and Wife Expecting Their Third Child
LeBron James is going to do a diaper duty soon. The basketball ace's wife Savannah Brinson is pregnant with their third child together and this time, they are having a girl.
Brinson's pregnancy actually made the news last month when Miami Heat president Pat Riley spilled the beans during a press conference. "Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs," Riley told reporters.
LeBron and Brinson are already parents to 9-year-old LeBron James Jr. and 6-year-old Bryce Maximus James. Brinson was the 29-year-old's high school sweetheart. The couple tied the knot at the Capella Chapel at the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego, California in September 2013.
It is not yet clear when Brinson is due but rumor of her pregnancy dated back in March. She posted an Instagram picture of her trip to Turks and Caicos earlier this week, showing off a big baby bump.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie