LeBron James and Wife Expecting Their Third Child
LeBron James is going to do a diaper duty soon. The basketball ace's wife Savannah Brinson is pregnant with their third child together and this time, they are having a girl.
Brinson's pregnancy actually made the news last month when Miami Heat president Pat Riley spilled the beans during a press conference. "Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs," Riley told reporters.
LeBron and Brinson are already parents to 9-year-old LeBron James Jr. and 6-year-old Bryce Maximus James. Brinson was the 29-year-old's high school sweetheart. The couple tied the knot at the Capella Chapel at the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego, California in September 2013.
It is not yet clear when Brinson is due but rumor of her pregnancy dated back in March. She posted an Instagram picture of her trip to Turks and Caicos earlier this week, showing off a big baby bump.
More LeBron James News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist