Stevie Nicks to Advise Adam Levine's Team on 'The Voice'
"The Voice" has tapped Stevie Nicks to join the show in season 7. The pop-rock singer/songwriter is set to be an adviser to Adam Levine, sharing her knowledge in music with his proteges.
The two have collaborated on the show back in the first season finale, when Nicks performed "Landslide" with Team Adam. Adam's contestant Javier Colon ended up winning the title.
Speaking of her past experience on "The Voice", the Fleetwood Mac member told Extra, "I won the first season, actually. I did! I flew in, barely made the show, no rehearsal, then Javier won. I looked at Adam and went, 'He won!' "
They went on joking about how Adam persuaded Stevie to join. "Bribery, begging, pleading," the Maroon 5 frontman said, with Stevie adding, "Presents... fur coat, some beautiful shoes, sheets."
"The Voice" season 7 will kick off Monday, September 22 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Blake Shelton also returns as a coach, joined by Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams on the panel.
More The Voice News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak