Stevie Nicks to Advise Adam Levine's Team on 'The Voice'
"The Voice" has tapped Stevie Nicks to join the show in season 7. The pop-rock singer/songwriter is set to be an adviser to Adam Levine, sharing her knowledge in music with his proteges.
The two have collaborated on the show back in the first season finale, when Nicks performed "Landslide" with Team Adam. Adam's contestant Javier Colon ended up winning the title.
Speaking of her past experience on "The Voice", the Fleetwood Mac member told Extra, "I won the first season, actually. I did! I flew in, barely made the show, no rehearsal, then Javier won. I looked at Adam and went, 'He won!' "
They went on joking about how Adam persuaded Stevie to join. "Bribery, begging, pleading," the Maroon 5 frontman said, with Stevie adding, "Presents... fur coat, some beautiful shoes, sheets."
"The Voice" season 7 will kick off Monday, September 22 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Blake Shelton also returns as a coach, joined by Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams on the panel.
More The Voice News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia