Stevie Nicks to Advise Adam Levine's Team on 'The Voice'
"The Voice" has tapped Stevie Nicks to join the show in season 7. The pop-rock singer/songwriter is set to be an adviser to Adam Levine, sharing her knowledge in music with his proteges.
The two have collaborated on the show back in the first season finale, when Nicks performed "Landslide" with Team Adam. Adam's contestant Javier Colon ended up winning the title.
Speaking of her past experience on "The Voice", the Fleetwood Mac member told Extra, "I won the first season, actually. I did! I flew in, barely made the show, no rehearsal, then Javier won. I looked at Adam and went, 'He won!' "
They went on joking about how Adam persuaded Stevie to join. "Bribery, begging, pleading," the Maroon 5 frontman said, with Stevie adding, "Presents... fur coat, some beautiful shoes, sheets."
"The Voice" season 7 will kick off Monday, September 22 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Blake Shelton also returns as a coach, joined by Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams on the panel.
More The Voice News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie