Stevie Nicks to Advise Adam Levine's Team on 'The Voice'
"The Voice" has tapped Stevie Nicks to join the show in season 7. The pop-rock singer/songwriter is set to be an adviser to Adam Levine, sharing her knowledge in music with his proteges.
The two have collaborated on the show back in the first season finale, when Nicks performed "Landslide" with Team Adam. Adam's contestant Javier Colon ended up winning the title.
Speaking of her past experience on "The Voice", the Fleetwood Mac member told Extra, "I won the first season, actually. I did! I flew in, barely made the show, no rehearsal, then Javier won. I looked at Adam and went, 'He won!' "
They went on joking about how Adam persuaded Stevie to join. "Bribery, begging, pleading," the Maroon 5 frontman said, with Stevie adding, "Presents... fur coat, some beautiful shoes, sheets."
"The Voice" season 7 will kick off Monday, September 22 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Blake Shelton also returns as a coach, joined by Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams on the panel.
More The Voice News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media