Pamela Anderson Files for Divorce From Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon went their separate ways once again. The blonde star filed for divorce on July 3, just two days after he won $2.8 million on Tuesday in the World Series of Poker Big One for One Drop. She cited irreconcilable differences and also listed July 3 as their date of separation.
The couple originally married in October 2007 in Las Vegas but they split in December the same year. The former "Baywatch" actress later got their marriage annulled in February 2008, citing fraud. According to the divorce papers submitted earlier this month, they remarried on January 9 this year.
Pamela, 47, and Rick, 46, have no children together. She was previously married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, and has two sons with the former. Rick was previously married to Elizabeth Daily with whom he has two daughters. After his first marriage, he tied the knot with Shannen Doherty but the marriage was annulled after nine months.
Rick is famous as Paris Hilton's co-star in her sex tape "One Night in Paris". Pamela herself also has a sex tape with her first husband Lee.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic