Kim Kardashian Talks About Kourtney's 'Surprise' Baby Shower Plan
Apparently, Kim Kardashian is the one in charge of planning baby shower for sister Kourtney Kardashian, who's expecting her third child with boyfriend Scott Disick. "I'm going to get the ball rolling," Kim told E! Online on Monday, July 7, at a big baby shower held in NYC by Babies R Us, Kardashian Kids and Operation Shower. The event was thrown for military families to make sure the pregnant moms receive presents while their husbands are away.
Kim, who according to Khloe didn't like anything huge and big, said that the shower would be "small and intimate." "It's not going to be a big, huge baby shower," she said.
Kim didn't go into further details about the bash, considering that it's supposed to be "surprise" and her sister was standing beside her. "I hate when people ruin surprises!" Kourtney said.
Meanwhile, Kourtney has just uploaded an image on Instagram, in which she was wearing a gold string bikini revealing her baby bump. The image was shared on Monday, July 7, showing the mother of two soaking up in the sun in the Hamptons during the weekend. In the image, she was relaxing with her 2-year-old daughter Penelope, who climbed on top of her cuddling the baby bump.
Kourtney announced her third pregnancy earlier this year on the family reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly