Kim Kardashian Talks About Kourtney's 'Surprise' Baby Shower Plan
Apparently, Kim Kardashian is the one in charge of planning baby shower for sister Kourtney Kardashian, who's expecting her third child with boyfriend Scott Disick. "I'm going to get the ball rolling," Kim told E! Online on Monday, July 7, at a big baby shower held in NYC by Babies R Us, Kardashian Kids and Operation Shower. The event was thrown for military families to make sure the pregnant moms receive presents while their husbands are away.
Kim, who according to Khloe didn't like anything huge and big, said that the shower would be "small and intimate." "It's not going to be a big, huge baby shower," she said.
Kim didn't go into further details about the bash, considering that it's supposed to be "surprise" and her sister was standing beside her. "I hate when people ruin surprises!" Kourtney said.
Meanwhile, Kourtney has just uploaded an image on Instagram, in which she was wearing a gold string bikini revealing her baby bump. The image was shared on Monday, July 7, showing the mother of two soaking up in the sun in the Hamptons during the weekend. In the image, she was relaxing with her 2-year-old daughter Penelope, who climbed on top of her cuddling the baby bump.
Kourtney announced her third pregnancy earlier this year on the family reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake