Cameron Diaz Introduces Benji Madden to Her Family in Florida
Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden made a trip to visit the family of the "Sex Tape" actress in Florida over the Fourth of July weekend. Cameron was reported introducing her new boyfriend for the first time to her family during the five-day trip.
A source revealed, "They flew into Orlando and then drove to Tampa where they met up for a reunion. They also spent a few days at the beach on Anna Maria Island, where Cameron's family has a house. It was a great vacation and they had a blast spending time with Cameron's nieces and nephews."
"Cameron and Benji are like big kids themselves. They were having a great time jumping over waves and splashing in the water. They were giving the kids piggyback rides and seemed like the best babysitters ever," the source added, "The kids all couldn't wait to hang out with Cameron, and Benji was right there with her having fun."
According to the source, the couple was lovey-dovey all the time. "Cameron was hugging Benji from behind and kissing him whenever there was a free moment. They swam together and went to some of Cameron's favorite local restaurants," the source claimed, "They seem like they are having fun getting to know each other and taking it to the next level."
The source praised Benji, saying, "He fit in well. Everyone hung out together for several days and seemed bonded by the end of the trip."
Benji and Cameron's kissing picture emerged last week. The couple has not confirmed their relationship, but already shown some PDA in many different occasions. An insider said about the couple's budding relationship, "For her, it doesn't mean much other than she likes having him around and they are having fun together. He is totally into her and she is just going with the flow and seeing what happens."
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene