Beyonce's Father Mathew Knowles Hit With Second Paternity Suit
Beyonce Knowles may have another half-sibling. As reported by Buzzfeed, a woman named Taqoya Branscomb who lives in Boston area filed a paternity suit against the singer's father Mathew Knowles on May 30. In her documents, the woman alleges that Mathew is the father of her daughter who was born in 2010 in Harris County, Texas.
The 30-year-old Taqoya, who previously was a lingerie model but now works as a real estate agent, is asking Mathew to take a DNA test. She also wants Mathew to pay for child support and attorney fees.
Back in 2010, Mathew acknowledged that he is the father of a son with actress Alexsandra Wright. The news contributed to his separation from wife Tina after nearly 30 years of marriage. He was ordered to pay child support, but the amount was reduced after he said that he had less income.
Mathew previously served as his famous daughter's manager. The "Halo" singer announced in 2011 that Mathew no longer worked for her. "This was not a normal ending of a business agreement. This was a dad and a daughter and it was incredibly painful and it had some difficulties. But I try to always have a positive mind about things and you got to do it the right way," he told The Sun in 2013.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart