Usher Enlists Nicki Minaj and Pharrell for New Single 'She Came to Give It to You'
A brand new single from Usher's upcoming album is currently underway. On Monday, July 7, the R&B singer announced that the track called "She Came to Give It to You" would be premiered on Tuesday morning on Chicago's WGCI 107.5.
The coach of "The Voice" also revealed that he had enlisted two familiar names for the single. Nicki Minaj is set to spit some verses in the track that's produced by Grammy Award-winning hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
This won't be Usher's first time to work with Minaj and Pharrell. Previously, the 35-year-old entertainer recorded "Lil Freak" with the raptress for his 2010 album "Raymond vs. Raymond", and tapped the "Happy" hitmaker for "Looking 4 Myself" cut titled "Twisted".
Usher's eighth studio album is currently in the works and is expected to be released this fall. The yet-to-be-titled record will also feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex. It has been preceded by lead single "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind".
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?