Usher Enlists Nicki Minaj and Pharrell for New Single 'She Came to Give It to You'
A brand new single from Usher's upcoming album is currently underway. On Monday, July 7, the R&B singer announced that the track called "She Came to Give It to You" would be premiered on Tuesday morning on Chicago's WGCI 107.5.
The coach of "The Voice" also revealed that he had enlisted two familiar names for the single. Nicki Minaj is set to spit some verses in the track that's produced by Grammy Award-winning hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
This won't be Usher's first time to work with Minaj and Pharrell. Previously, the 35-year-old entertainer recorded "Lil Freak" with the raptress for his 2010 album "Raymond vs. Raymond", and tapped the "Happy" hitmaker for "Looking 4 Myself" cut titled "Twisted".
Usher's eighth studio album is currently in the works and is expected to be released this fall. The yet-to-be-titled record will also feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex. It has been preceded by lead single "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind".
More Usher News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers