Usher Enlists Nicki Minaj and Pharrell for New Single 'She Came to Give It to You'
A brand new single from Usher's upcoming album is currently underway. On Monday, July 7, the R&B singer announced that the track called "She Came to Give It to You" would be premiered on Tuesday morning on Chicago's WGCI 107.5.
The coach of "The Voice" also revealed that he had enlisted two familiar names for the single. Nicki Minaj is set to spit some verses in the track that's produced by Grammy Award-winning hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
This won't be Usher's first time to work with Minaj and Pharrell. Previously, the 35-year-old entertainer recorded "Lil Freak" with the raptress for his 2010 album "Raymond vs. Raymond", and tapped the "Happy" hitmaker for "Looking 4 Myself" cut titled "Twisted".
Usher's eighth studio album is currently in the works and is expected to be released this fall. The yet-to-be-titled record will also feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex. It has been preceded by lead single "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind".
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character