Usher Enlists Nicki Minaj and Pharrell for New Single 'She Came to Give It to You'
A brand new single from Usher's upcoming album is currently underway. On Monday, July 7, the R&B singer announced that the track called "She Came to Give It to You" would be premiered on Tuesday morning on Chicago's WGCI 107.5.
The coach of "The Voice" also revealed that he had enlisted two familiar names for the single. Nicki Minaj is set to spit some verses in the track that's produced by Grammy Award-winning hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
This won't be Usher's first time to work with Minaj and Pharrell. Previously, the 35-year-old entertainer recorded "Lil Freak" with the raptress for his 2010 album "Raymond vs. Raymond", and tapped the "Happy" hitmaker for "Looking 4 Myself" cut titled "Twisted".
Usher's eighth studio album is currently in the works and is expected to be released this fall. The yet-to-be-titled record will also feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex. It has been preceded by lead single "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby