Usher Enlists Nicki Minaj and Pharrell for New Single 'She Came to Give It to You'
A brand new single from Usher's upcoming album is currently underway. On Monday, July 7, the R&B singer announced that the track called "She Came to Give It to You" would be premiered on Tuesday morning on Chicago's WGCI 107.5.
The coach of "The Voice" also revealed that he had enlisted two familiar names for the single. Nicki Minaj is set to spit some verses in the track that's produced by Grammy Award-winning hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
This won't be Usher's first time to work with Minaj and Pharrell. Previously, the 35-year-old entertainer recorded "Lil Freak" with the raptress for his 2010 album "Raymond vs. Raymond", and tapped the "Happy" hitmaker for "Looking 4 Myself" cut titled "Twisted".
Usher's eighth studio album is currently in the works and is expected to be released this fall. The yet-to-be-titled record will also feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex. It has been preceded by lead single "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind".
More Usher News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby