Jessica Simpson Made Small Mistake When Reciting Her Marital Vows to Eric Johnson
Jessica Simpson allegedly made a mistake during her wedding to former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) on July 5 at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, California. The "I Think I'm in Love with You" said her name instead of Eric's name when reciting the marital vows and had to start over again.
The bride was not the only one who was nervous. The groom was also reported making a mistake during his vows as he suddenly choked up and had to start over his vows again. The couple exchanged their vows in front of 250 guests, including Ashlee Simpson and fiance Evan Ross, Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren, Donald Faison and wife CaCee Cobb.
The newlyweds told PEOPLE that they were overwhelmed with happiness during the wedding, saying, "We are overwhelmed with complete happiness and love having made our eternal commitment. To say 'I do' in front of family, friends and, most importantly, our children has been the happiest moment of our lives."
The pair's 1-year-old son, Ace, served as a ring bearer while their 2-year-old daughter, Maxwell, walked down the aisle as a flower girl. Jessica's nephew, 5-year-old Bronx, accompanied Maxwell.
In a photo obtained by the site, Jessica looked gorgeous as her hair was pulled half back, while her wedding veil covered her face. Roque Jimenez, Jessica's hair stylist, said that the bride chose "sexy, easy and ethereal" looks for her wedding. Roque added, "Nothing too contrived." Jessica wore Carolina Herrera gown and veil and Neil Lane diamond earrings. Her makeup artist, Karan Mitchell, completed the 33-year-old songstress' looks with a romantic palette.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce