Jessica Simpson Made Small Mistake When Reciting Her Marital Vows to Eric Johnson
Jessica Simpson allegedly made a mistake during her wedding to former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) on July 5 at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, California. The "I Think I'm in Love with You" said her name instead of Eric's name when reciting the marital vows and had to start over again.
The bride was not the only one who was nervous. The groom was also reported making a mistake during his vows as he suddenly choked up and had to start over his vows again. The couple exchanged their vows in front of 250 guests, including Ashlee Simpson and fiance Evan Ross, Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren, Donald Faison and wife CaCee Cobb.
The newlyweds told PEOPLE that they were overwhelmed with happiness during the wedding, saying, "We are overwhelmed with complete happiness and love having made our eternal commitment. To say 'I do' in front of family, friends and, most importantly, our children has been the happiest moment of our lives."
The pair's 1-year-old son, Ace, served as a ring bearer while their 2-year-old daughter, Maxwell, walked down the aisle as a flower girl. Jessica's nephew, 5-year-old Bronx, accompanied Maxwell.
In a photo obtained by the site, Jessica looked gorgeous as her hair was pulled half back, while her wedding veil covered her face. Roque Jimenez, Jessica's hair stylist, said that the bride chose "sexy, easy and ethereal" looks for her wedding. Roque added, "Nothing too contrived." Jessica wore Carolina Herrera gown and veil and Neil Lane diamond earrings. Her makeup artist, Karan Mitchell, completed the 33-year-old songstress' looks with a romantic palette.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'