'Clouds of Sils Maria' New Trailer: Chloe Moretz Flips the Bird and Drops F-Bomb
A longer sneak peek at drama film "Clouds of Sils Maria" is unleashed in a new trailer. It shows more Chloe Moretz as a young Hollywood actress with a penchant for scandal. In one scene, she looks disheveled while sitting at the back seat with a police officer, flipping the bird and dropping F-word.
The movie stars Juliette Binoche as Maria Enders, a big star at the peak of her international career. She is asked to perform in a revival of the play that made her famous twenty years ago. This time, she plays another character, while the role she was made famous is now portrayed by Jo-Ann Ellis (Moretz).
The drama is also supported by Kristen Stewart who plays Enders' assistant. It premiered at Cannes Film Festival earlier this year to compete for the Palme d'Or and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on December 1.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones