'Clouds of Sils Maria' New Trailer: Chloe Moretz Flips the Bird and Drops F-Bomb
A longer sneak peek at drama film "Clouds of Sils Maria" is unleashed in a new trailer. It shows more Chloe Moretz as a young Hollywood actress with a penchant for scandal. In one scene, she looks disheveled while sitting at the back seat with a police officer, flipping the bird and dropping F-word.
The movie stars Juliette Binoche as Maria Enders, a big star at the peak of her international career. She is asked to perform in a revival of the play that made her famous twenty years ago. This time, she plays another character, while the role she was made famous is now portrayed by Jo-Ann Ellis (Moretz).
The drama is also supported by Kristen Stewart who plays Enders' assistant. It premiered at Cannes Film Festival earlier this year to compete for the Palme d'Or and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on December 1.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut