'Clouds of Sils Maria' New Trailer: Chloe Moretz Flips the Bird and Drops F-Bomb
A longer sneak peek at drama film "Clouds of Sils Maria" is unleashed in a new trailer. It shows more Chloe Moretz as a young Hollywood actress with a penchant for scandal. In one scene, she looks disheveled while sitting at the back seat with a police officer, flipping the bird and dropping F-word.
The movie stars Juliette Binoche as Maria Enders, a big star at the peak of her international career. She is asked to perform in a revival of the play that made her famous twenty years ago. This time, she plays another character, while the role she was made famous is now portrayed by Jo-Ann Ellis (Moretz).
The drama is also supported by Kristen Stewart who plays Enders' assistant. It premiered at Cannes Film Festival earlier this year to compete for the Palme d'Or and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on December 1.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'