'Clouds of Sils Maria' New Trailer: Chloe Moretz Flips the Bird and Drops F-Bomb
A longer sneak peek at drama film "Clouds of Sils Maria" is unleashed in a new trailer. It shows more Chloe Moretz as a young Hollywood actress with a penchant for scandal. In one scene, she looks disheveled while sitting at the back seat with a police officer, flipping the bird and dropping F-word.
The movie stars Juliette Binoche as Maria Enders, a big star at the peak of her international career. She is asked to perform in a revival of the play that made her famous twenty years ago. This time, she plays another character, while the role she was made famous is now portrayed by Jo-Ann Ellis (Moretz).
The drama is also supported by Kristen Stewart who plays Enders' assistant. It premiered at Cannes Film Festival earlier this year to compete for the Palme d'Or and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on December 1.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby