'Clouds of Sils Maria' New Trailer: Chloe Moretz Flips the Bird and Drops F-Bomb
A longer sneak peek at drama film "Clouds of Sils Maria" is unleashed in a new trailer. It shows more Chloe Moretz as a young Hollywood actress with a penchant for scandal. In one scene, she looks disheveled while sitting at the back seat with a police officer, flipping the bird and dropping F-word.
The movie stars Juliette Binoche as Maria Enders, a big star at the peak of her international career. She is asked to perform in a revival of the play that made her famous twenty years ago. This time, she plays another character, while the role she was made famous is now portrayed by Jo-Ann Ellis (Moretz).
The drama is also supported by Kristen Stewart who plays Enders' assistant. It premiered at Cannes Film Festival earlier this year to compete for the Palme d'Or and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on December 1.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth