Miley Cyrus Loses Her Brain in Flaming Lips' NSFW 'SuperFreak' Music Video
Miley Cyrus and Moby star in a super bizarre music video for The Flaming Lips' "Blonde SuperFreak Steals the Magic Brain". Premiered on Rolling Stone, the clip was shot a few months ago while the former Disney star was bedridden with an allergic reaction to antibiotics.
In it, Cyrus appears as the owner of a pink-and-blue-and-squishy something, which turns out to be John F. Kennedy's brain. "The video story is something like this: Moby is an evil, power-hungry cult leader. He wants the world's most valuable (according to our story) psychedelic supernatural possession... John F. Kennedy's brain...the brain contains the original formula for the drug LSD," Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne explains the concept of the visuals to Rolling Stone.
Moby enlists "a nympho Manson girl-type blonde superfreak" to steal it from Cyrus. She later tries to get her brain back with the help of "a burned-faced Santa and a lesbian Bigfoot".
"They have a relentless pursuit, all the while Cyrus laments the loss of her magic brain and Moby gains powerful rainbows from hell. In the end, the blond superfreak kills Santa and Bigfoot and a baby mole ends up with the brain," he adds. Flaming Lips also appear in the clip, disguising themselves as rainbows, mushrooms and flowers.
The Flaming Lips' "Blonde SuperFreak Steals the Magic Brain" music video
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer