Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen Sing 'Call Me Maybe' at Scooter Braun's Wedding
Justin Bieber turned into a wedding singer when his manager Scooter Braun tied the knot with girlfriend Yael Cohen over the weekend. Looking dapper in a black suit and black hat, the Canadian heartthrob serenaded the guests with his version of The Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" while the newlyweds were kissing on the altar.
At a reception held later that day, the "Baby" hitmaker joined fellow Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen to perform her hit single "Call Me Maybe". He and Jepsen were seen dancing around onstage while leading the crowd for a sing-along.
The star-studded bash also featured a performance from Ed Sheeran, who covered Blackstreet's "No Diggity" alongside Asher Roth.
Braun and Cohen exchanged vows on Sunday, July 6 at a small ceremony in Whistler, Canada. Other stars attending the nuptials included Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson and Sophia Bush. Ariana Grande, who is also managed by Braun, was not in attendance, but she congratulated him on Twitter, posting a black-and-white photo and captioning it, "Love is the most important thing in the world and it looks so beautiful on you both. Wish u a lifetime of happiness."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch