Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen Sing 'Call Me Maybe' at Scooter Braun's Wedding
Justin Bieber turned into a wedding singer when his manager Scooter Braun tied the knot with girlfriend Yael Cohen over the weekend. Looking dapper in a black suit and black hat, the Canadian heartthrob serenaded the guests with his version of The Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" while the newlyweds were kissing on the altar.
At a reception held later that day, the "Baby" hitmaker joined fellow Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen to perform her hit single "Call Me Maybe". He and Jepsen were seen dancing around onstage while leading the crowd for a sing-along.
The star-studded bash also featured a performance from Ed Sheeran, who covered Blackstreet's "No Diggity" alongside Asher Roth.
Braun and Cohen exchanged vows on Sunday, July 6 at a small ceremony in Whistler, Canada. Other stars attending the nuptials included Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson and Sophia Bush. Ariana Grande, who is also managed by Braun, was not in attendance, but she congratulated him on Twitter, posting a black-and-white photo and captioning it, "Love is the most important thing in the world and it looks so beautiful on you both. Wish u a lifetime of happiness."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer