Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen Sing 'Call Me Maybe' at Scooter Braun's Wedding
Justin Bieber turned into a wedding singer when his manager Scooter Braun tied the knot with girlfriend Yael Cohen over the weekend. Looking dapper in a black suit and black hat, the Canadian heartthrob serenaded the guests with his version of The Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" while the newlyweds were kissing on the altar.
At a reception held later that day, the "Baby" hitmaker joined fellow Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen to perform her hit single "Call Me Maybe". He and Jepsen were seen dancing around onstage while leading the crowd for a sing-along.
The star-studded bash also featured a performance from Ed Sheeran, who covered Blackstreet's "No Diggity" alongside Asher Roth.
Braun and Cohen exchanged vows on Sunday, July 6 at a small ceremony in Whistler, Canada. Other stars attending the nuptials included Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson and Sophia Bush. Ariana Grande, who is also managed by Braun, was not in attendance, but she congratulated him on Twitter, posting a black-and-white photo and captioning it, "Love is the most important thing in the world and it looks so beautiful on you both. Wish u a lifetime of happiness."
More Justin Bieber News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger