Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen Sing 'Call Me Maybe' at Scooter Braun's Wedding
Justin Bieber turned into a wedding singer when his manager Scooter Braun tied the knot with girlfriend Yael Cohen over the weekend. Looking dapper in a black suit and black hat, the Canadian heartthrob serenaded the guests with his version of The Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" while the newlyweds were kissing on the altar.
At a reception held later that day, the "Baby" hitmaker joined fellow Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen to perform her hit single "Call Me Maybe". He and Jepsen were seen dancing around onstage while leading the crowd for a sing-along.
The star-studded bash also featured a performance from Ed Sheeran, who covered Blackstreet's "No Diggity" alongside Asher Roth.
Braun and Cohen exchanged vows on Sunday, July 6 at a small ceremony in Whistler, Canada. Other stars attending the nuptials included Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson and Sophia Bush. Ariana Grande, who is also managed by Braun, was not in attendance, but she congratulated him on Twitter, posting a black-and-white photo and captioning it, "Love is the most important thing in the world and it looks so beautiful on you both. Wish u a lifetime of happiness."
More Justin Bieber News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season