Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen Sing 'Call Me Maybe' at Scooter Braun's Wedding
Justin Bieber turned into a wedding singer when his manager Scooter Braun tied the knot with girlfriend Yael Cohen over the weekend. Looking dapper in a black suit and black hat, the Canadian heartthrob serenaded the guests with his version of The Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" while the newlyweds were kissing on the altar.
At a reception held later that day, the "Baby" hitmaker joined fellow Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen to perform her hit single "Call Me Maybe". He and Jepsen were seen dancing around onstage while leading the crowd for a sing-along.
The star-studded bash also featured a performance from Ed Sheeran, who covered Blackstreet's "No Diggity" alongside Asher Roth.
Braun and Cohen exchanged vows on Sunday, July 6 at a small ceremony in Whistler, Canada. Other stars attending the nuptials included Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson and Sophia Bush. Ariana Grande, who is also managed by Braun, was not in attendance, but she congratulated him on Twitter, posting a black-and-white photo and captioning it, "Love is the most important thing in the world and it looks so beautiful on you both. Wish u a lifetime of happiness."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris