First Look at Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World'
A new picture from "Jurassic World" has just landed online. While the previous official stills didn't reveal much, this photo shows a first look at one of the creatures in the film. It shows Velociraptor in what seems to be a warehouse.
The photo was uploaded on the social media like Twitter and Instagram. "This is an actual Velociraptor for the upcoming film Jurassic World! #jurassicworld #dinosaur #universalstudios #StevenSpielberg #Velociraptor #HYPE," the caption reads.
The movie is directed and co-written by Colin Trevorrow. "Jurassic World takes place in a fully functional park on Isla Nublar. It sees more than 20,000 visitors every day. You arrive by ferry from Costa Rica. It has elements of a biological preserve, a safari, a zoo, and a theme park," he explained. He added, "There is a luxury resort with hotels, restaurants, nightlife and a golf course. And there are dinosaurs. Real ones. You can get closer to them than you ever imagined possible. It's the realization of John Hammond's dream, and I think you'll want to go there."
The fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise will arrive in the U.S. on June 12, 2015. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard play the lead roles. He portrays a scientist who's doing behavioral research on Velociraptors and trying to "figure out the limits of the relationship between these highly intelligent creatures and human beings."
More Jurassic World News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry