Ariana Grande Releases 'Star Wars'-Inspired 'Break Free' Lyric Video
Ariana Grande has released the official lyric video for "Break Free", her new single that features EDM superstar Zedd. Hitting the web on Monday, July 7, the clip features strong "Star Wars" vibe. It opens with the movie's iconic line that says, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."
The title of the song, written in the same font as the classic sci-fi, flashes on the screen right after the music plays. The lyrics then begin scrolling over the star-studded background much like the opening sequence of the 1977 flick.
"Break Free" has been confirmed as the follow-up to "Problem", Grande's collaboration hit with Iggy Azalea that has peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The two tracks are set to be featured in the former Nickelodeon star's sophomore album, "My Everything", that's due out on August 25.
In addition to Azalea and Zedd, the forthcoming record will feature a guest appearance from Big Sean. The rapper lays some verses on a track titled "Best Mistake", which Grande has just previewed in an Instagram video.
More Ariana Grande News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'