Ariana Grande Releases 'Star Wars'-Inspired 'Break Free' Lyric Video
Ariana Grande has released the official lyric video for "Break Free", her new single that features EDM superstar Zedd. Hitting the web on Monday, July 7, the clip features strong "Star Wars" vibe. It opens with the movie's iconic line that says, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."
The title of the song, written in the same font as the classic sci-fi, flashes on the screen right after the music plays. The lyrics then begin scrolling over the star-studded background much like the opening sequence of the 1977 flick.
"Break Free" has been confirmed as the follow-up to "Problem", Grande's collaboration hit with Iggy Azalea that has peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The two tracks are set to be featured in the former Nickelodeon star's sophomore album, "My Everything", that's due out on August 25.
In addition to Azalea and Zedd, the forthcoming record will feature a guest appearance from Big Sean. The rapper lays some verses on a track titled "Best Mistake", which Grande has just previewed in an Instagram video.
Ariana Grande's "Break Free" (feat. Zedd) lyric video
More Ariana Grande News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture