Ariana Grande Releases 'Star Wars'-Inspired 'Break Free' Lyric Video
Ariana Grande has released the official lyric video for "Break Free", her new single that features EDM superstar Zedd. Hitting the web on Monday, July 7, the clip features strong "Star Wars" vibe. It opens with the movie's iconic line that says, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."
The title of the song, written in the same font as the classic sci-fi, flashes on the screen right after the music plays. The lyrics then begin scrolling over the star-studded background much like the opening sequence of the 1977 flick.
"Break Free" has been confirmed as the follow-up to "Problem", Grande's collaboration hit with Iggy Azalea that has peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The two tracks are set to be featured in the former Nickelodeon star's sophomore album, "My Everything", that's due out on August 25.
In addition to Azalea and Zedd, the forthcoming record will feature a guest appearance from Big Sean. The rapper lays some verses on a track titled "Best Mistake", which Grande has just previewed in an Instagram video.
Ariana Grande's "Break Free" (feat. Zedd) lyric video
More Ariana Grande News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie