Ariana Grande Releases 'Star Wars'-Inspired 'Break Free' Lyric Video
Ariana Grande has released the official lyric video for "Break Free", her new single that features EDM superstar Zedd. Hitting the web on Monday, July 7, the clip features strong "Star Wars" vibe. It opens with the movie's iconic line that says, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."
The title of the song, written in the same font as the classic sci-fi, flashes on the screen right after the music plays. The lyrics then begin scrolling over the star-studded background much like the opening sequence of the 1977 flick.
"Break Free" has been confirmed as the follow-up to "Problem", Grande's collaboration hit with Iggy Azalea that has peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The two tracks are set to be featured in the former Nickelodeon star's sophomore album, "My Everything", that's due out on August 25.
In addition to Azalea and Zedd, the forthcoming record will feature a guest appearance from Big Sean. The rapper lays some verses on a track titled "Best Mistake", which Grande has just previewed in an Instagram video.
More Ariana Grande News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked