Ariana Grande Releases 'Star Wars'-Inspired 'Break Free' Lyric Video
Ariana Grande has released the official lyric video for "Break Free", her new single that features EDM superstar Zedd. Hitting the web on Monday, July 7, the clip features strong "Star Wars" vibe. It opens with the movie's iconic line that says, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."
The title of the song, written in the same font as the classic sci-fi, flashes on the screen right after the music plays. The lyrics then begin scrolling over the star-studded background much like the opening sequence of the 1977 flick.
"Break Free" has been confirmed as the follow-up to "Problem", Grande's collaboration hit with Iggy Azalea that has peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The two tracks are set to be featured in the former Nickelodeon star's sophomore album, "My Everything", that's due out on August 25.
In addition to Azalea and Zedd, the forthcoming record will feature a guest appearance from Big Sean. The rapper lays some verses on a track titled "Best Mistake", which Grande has just previewed in an Instagram video.
More Ariana Grande News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!