New 'Gone Girl' Trailer Reveals Suspects in Amy's Disappearance
"I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer," Ben Affleck says in the new trailer of "Gone Girl". The second trailer delves deeper into the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Amy Dunne, played by Rosamund Pike.
As the investigation goes further, police turn to Affleck's Nick as suspect. Nick himself tries to prove his innocence, making his own discoveries and suspicions. Neil Patrick Harris enters the scene as an eerie man who volunteers in the national search for Amy but may as well be her stalker.
The trailer is also interposed with voiceovers from Amy's diary which recounts her marriage. "I will practice believing my husband loves me. But I could be wrong," she says.
"Gone Girl" is based on Gillian Flynn's 2012 bestselling novel. David Fincher directs the thriller from the script that he co-wrote with Flynn. The pic will hit U.S. theaters October 3.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour