New 'Gone Girl' Trailer Reveals Suspects in Amy's Disappearance
"I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer," Ben Affleck says in the new trailer of "Gone Girl". The second trailer delves deeper into the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Amy Dunne, played by Rosamund Pike.
As the investigation goes further, police turn to Affleck's Nick as suspect. Nick himself tries to prove his innocence, making his own discoveries and suspicions. Neil Patrick Harris enters the scene as an eerie man who volunteers in the national search for Amy but may as well be her stalker.
The trailer is also interposed with voiceovers from Amy's diary which recounts her marriage. "I will practice believing my husband loves me. But I could be wrong," she says.
"Gone Girl" is based on Gillian Flynn's 2012 bestselling novel. David Fincher directs the thriller from the script that he co-wrote with Flynn. The pic will hit U.S. theaters October 3.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama