New 'Gone Girl' Trailer Reveals Suspects in Amy's Disappearance
"I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer," Ben Affleck says in the new trailer of "Gone Girl". The second trailer delves deeper into the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Amy Dunne, played by Rosamund Pike.
As the investigation goes further, police turn to Affleck's Nick as suspect. Nick himself tries to prove his innocence, making his own discoveries and suspicions. Neil Patrick Harris enters the scene as an eerie man who volunteers in the national search for Amy but may as well be her stalker.
The trailer is also interposed with voiceovers from Amy's diary which recounts her marriage. "I will practice believing my husband loves me. But I could be wrong," she says.
"Gone Girl" is based on Gillian Flynn's 2012 bestselling novel. David Fincher directs the thriller from the script that he co-wrote with Flynn. The pic will hit U.S. theaters October 3.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says