New 'Gone Girl' Trailer Reveals Suspects in Amy's Disappearance
"I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer," Ben Affleck says in the new trailer of "Gone Girl". The second trailer delves deeper into the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Amy Dunne, played by Rosamund Pike.
As the investigation goes further, police turn to Affleck's Nick as suspect. Nick himself tries to prove his innocence, making his own discoveries and suspicions. Neil Patrick Harris enters the scene as an eerie man who volunteers in the national search for Amy but may as well be her stalker.
The trailer is also interposed with voiceovers from Amy's diary which recounts her marriage. "I will practice believing my husband loves me. But I could be wrong," she says.
"Gone Girl" is based on Gillian Flynn's 2012 bestselling novel. David Fincher directs the thriller from the script that he co-wrote with Flynn. The pic will hit U.S. theaters October 3.
More Gone Girl News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media