New 'Gone Girl' Trailer Reveals Suspects in Amy's Disappearance
"I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer," Ben Affleck says in the new trailer of "Gone Girl". The second trailer delves deeper into the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Amy Dunne, played by Rosamund Pike.
As the investigation goes further, police turn to Affleck's Nick as suspect. Nick himself tries to prove his innocence, making his own discoveries and suspicions. Neil Patrick Harris enters the scene as an eerie man who volunteers in the national search for Amy but may as well be her stalker.
The trailer is also interposed with voiceovers from Amy's diary which recounts her marriage. "I will practice believing my husband loves me. But I could be wrong," she says.
"Gone Girl" is based on Gillian Flynn's 2012 bestselling novel. David Fincher directs the thriller from the script that he co-wrote with Flynn. The pic will hit U.S. theaters October 3.
More Gone Girl News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris