Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Reportedly Are Dating
Hollywood's hottest bachelors Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara reportedly are dating. Sources told multiple news outlets that they had had eyes for each other for a long time but only started to hang out.
"It's very, very new," an insider told Us Weekly. "They're having fun and getting to know each other." They reportedly met for the first time at the White House Correspondents Dinner in May when Vergara was still engaged to Nick Loeb.
Manganiello, who split from model girlfriend Bridget Peters earlier this year, also sang Vergara praises to People magazine. "You're gonna get me in trouble. I don't want to be like a home-wrecker. This person is engaged," he said. "She's got the curves, she's got a beautiful face, beautiful hair, just gorgeous. Naturally beautiful. She's feisty!"
He added, "There was a picture someone snapped at the White House Correspondents' Dinner where they caught me looking at Sofia Vergara's butt. When you talk about being manipulated, that's what I'm talking about. It's like a moment of zen. There is nothing in my brain. If only I could meditate that well. I don't go after other people's women. She's got a guy. If she was single, I would be like, poof!"
Manganiello reportedly visited Vergara over the Fourth of July weekend. They were later spotted dining together at the Louisiana city's Li'l Dizzy's Cafe on Sunday, July 6.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes