Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Reportedly Are Dating
Hollywood's hottest bachelors Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara reportedly are dating. Sources told multiple news outlets that they had had eyes for each other for a long time but only started to hang out.
"It's very, very new," an insider told Us Weekly. "They're having fun and getting to know each other." They reportedly met for the first time at the White House Correspondents Dinner in May when Vergara was still engaged to Nick Loeb.
Manganiello, who split from model girlfriend Bridget Peters earlier this year, also sang Vergara praises to People magazine. "You're gonna get me in trouble. I don't want to be like a home-wrecker. This person is engaged," he said. "She's got the curves, she's got a beautiful face, beautiful hair, just gorgeous. Naturally beautiful. She's feisty!"
He added, "There was a picture someone snapped at the White House Correspondents' Dinner where they caught me looking at Sofia Vergara's butt. When you talk about being manipulated, that's what I'm talking about. It's like a moment of zen. There is nothing in my brain. If only I could meditate that well. I don't go after other people's women. She's got a guy. If she was single, I would be like, poof!"
Manganiello reportedly visited Vergara over the Fourth of July weekend. They were later spotted dining together at the Louisiana city's Li'l Dizzy's Cafe on Sunday, July 6.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video