Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Reportedly Are Dating
Hollywood's hottest bachelors Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara reportedly are dating. Sources told multiple news outlets that they had had eyes for each other for a long time but only started to hang out.
"It's very, very new," an insider told Us Weekly. "They're having fun and getting to know each other." They reportedly met for the first time at the White House Correspondents Dinner in May when Vergara was still engaged to Nick Loeb.
Manganiello, who split from model girlfriend Bridget Peters earlier this year, also sang Vergara praises to People magazine. "You're gonna get me in trouble. I don't want to be like a home-wrecker. This person is engaged," he said. "She's got the curves, she's got a beautiful face, beautiful hair, just gorgeous. Naturally beautiful. She's feisty!"
He added, "There was a picture someone snapped at the White House Correspondents' Dinner where they caught me looking at Sofia Vergara's butt. When you talk about being manipulated, that's what I'm talking about. It's like a moment of zen. There is nothing in my brain. If only I could meditate that well. I don't go after other people's women. She's got a guy. If she was single, I would be like, poof!"
Manganiello reportedly visited Vergara over the Fourth of July weekend. They were later spotted dining together at the Louisiana city's Li'l Dizzy's Cafe on Sunday, July 6.
More Joe Manganiello News
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film