Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Reportedly Are Dating
Hollywood's hottest bachelors Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara reportedly are dating. Sources told multiple news outlets that they had had eyes for each other for a long time but only started to hang out.
"It's very, very new," an insider told Us Weekly. "They're having fun and getting to know each other." They reportedly met for the first time at the White House Correspondents Dinner in May when Vergara was still engaged to Nick Loeb.
Manganiello, who split from model girlfriend Bridget Peters earlier this year, also sang Vergara praises to People magazine. "You're gonna get me in trouble. I don't want to be like a home-wrecker. This person is engaged," he said. "She's got the curves, she's got a beautiful face, beautiful hair, just gorgeous. Naturally beautiful. She's feisty!"
He added, "There was a picture someone snapped at the White House Correspondents' Dinner where they caught me looking at Sofia Vergara's butt. When you talk about being manipulated, that's what I'm talking about. It's like a moment of zen. There is nothing in my brain. If only I could meditate that well. I don't go after other people's women. She's got a guy. If she was single, I would be like, poof!"
Manganiello reportedly visited Vergara over the Fourth of July weekend. They were later spotted dining together at the Louisiana city's Li'l Dizzy's Cafe on Sunday, July 6.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'