Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Reportedly Are Dating
Hollywood's hottest bachelors Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara reportedly are dating. Sources told multiple news outlets that they had had eyes for each other for a long time but only started to hang out.
"It's very, very new," an insider told Us Weekly. "They're having fun and getting to know each other." They reportedly met for the first time at the White House Correspondents Dinner in May when Vergara was still engaged to Nick Loeb.
Manganiello, who split from model girlfriend Bridget Peters earlier this year, also sang Vergara praises to People magazine. "You're gonna get me in trouble. I don't want to be like a home-wrecker. This person is engaged," he said. "She's got the curves, she's got a beautiful face, beautiful hair, just gorgeous. Naturally beautiful. She's feisty!"
He added, "There was a picture someone snapped at the White House Correspondents' Dinner where they caught me looking at Sofia Vergara's butt. When you talk about being manipulated, that's what I'm talking about. It's like a moment of zen. There is nothing in my brain. If only I could meditate that well. I don't go after other people's women. She's got a guy. If she was single, I would be like, poof!"
Manganiello reportedly visited Vergara over the Fourth of July weekend. They were later spotted dining together at the Louisiana city's Li'l Dizzy's Cafe on Sunday, July 6.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death