'The Good Wife' Nabs Taye Diggs for Multiple Episodes
CBS announced on Monday, July 7 that Taye Diggs would appear in several episodes of the network's hit drama "The Good Wife". Diggs joins for multiple episodes of the sixth season as a Lockhart/Gardner lawyer.
Diggs' character is named Dean Levine-Wilkins, described as a "meticulous and talented" equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner. He decides to follow Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) to quit their firm and join Florrick/Agos, which is run by Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry).
"We couldn't be more excited to have Taye on the show," Robert and Michelle King, executive producers and showrunners, said in a statement. "We've been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease."
Diggs is currently starring on TNT summer drama "Murder in the First". It is not yet clear when his engagement on "Good Wife" will begin. The series returns September 21 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby