'The Good Wife' Nabs Taye Diggs for Multiple Episodes
CBS announced on Monday, July 7 that Taye Diggs would appear in several episodes of the network's hit drama "The Good Wife". Diggs joins for multiple episodes of the sixth season as a Lockhart/Gardner lawyer.
Diggs' character is named Dean Levine-Wilkins, described as a "meticulous and talented" equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner. He decides to follow Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) to quit their firm and join Florrick/Agos, which is run by Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry).
"We couldn't be more excited to have Taye on the show," Robert and Michelle King, executive producers and showrunners, said in a statement. "We've been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease."
Diggs is currently starring on TNT summer drama "Murder in the First". It is not yet clear when his engagement on "Good Wife" will begin. The series returns September 21 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed