'The Good Wife' Nabs Taye Diggs for Multiple Episodes
CBS announced on Monday, July 7 that Taye Diggs would appear in several episodes of the network's hit drama "The Good Wife". Diggs joins for multiple episodes of the sixth season as a Lockhart/Gardner lawyer.
Diggs' character is named Dean Levine-Wilkins, described as a "meticulous and talented" equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner. He decides to follow Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) to quit their firm and join Florrick/Agos, which is run by Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry).
"We couldn't be more excited to have Taye on the show," Robert and Michelle King, executive producers and showrunners, said in a statement. "We've been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease."
Diggs is currently starring on TNT summer drama "Murder in the First". It is not yet clear when his engagement on "Good Wife" will begin. The series returns September 21 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered