'The Good Wife' Nabs Taye Diggs for Multiple Episodes
CBS announced on Monday, July 7 that Taye Diggs would appear in several episodes of the network's hit drama "The Good Wife". Diggs joins for multiple episodes of the sixth season as a Lockhart/Gardner lawyer.
Diggs' character is named Dean Levine-Wilkins, described as a "meticulous and talented" equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner. He decides to follow Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) to quit their firm and join Florrick/Agos, which is run by Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry).
"We couldn't be more excited to have Taye on the show," Robert and Michelle King, executive producers and showrunners, said in a statement. "We've been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease."
Diggs is currently starring on TNT summer drama "Murder in the First". It is not yet clear when his engagement on "Good Wife" will begin. The series returns September 21 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'