'The Good Wife' Nabs Taye Diggs for Multiple Episodes
CBS announced on Monday, July 7 that Taye Diggs would appear in several episodes of the network's hit drama "The Good Wife". Diggs joins for multiple episodes of the sixth season as a Lockhart/Gardner lawyer.
Diggs' character is named Dean Levine-Wilkins, described as a "meticulous and talented" equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner. He decides to follow Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) to quit their firm and join Florrick/Agos, which is run by Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry).
"We couldn't be more excited to have Taye on the show," Robert and Michelle King, executive producers and showrunners, said in a statement. "We've been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease."
Diggs is currently starring on TNT summer drama "Murder in the First". It is not yet clear when his engagement on "Good Wife" will begin. The series returns September 21 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
More The Good Wife News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson