Rita Ora Goes Public With Her Relationship With Richard Hilfiger
Rita Ora went public for the first time with her relationship with Richard "Ricky" Hilfiger, a rapper and the son of famous designer Tommy Hilfiger, on July 5. The pair were spotted holding hands after their date at Nobu restaurant in London.
In some pictures, Rita was seen holding Richard's hands while exiting the restaurant. The 24-year-old singer opted for a casual style by wearing a leather jacket with a dark grey tee and light grey pants. She completed her looks with a black cap, sunglasses and red lips. Meanwhile, Richard kept it simple by sporting a grey sweater and black pants.
Richard was reported moving temporarily to London to accompany the "I Will Never Let You Down" singer. A source revealed, "Ricky came over to Europe to hang with Rita a bit more this summer. They really hit it off when they met and really like each other, so Rita invited him over to join her. They want to see where things might take them - they're just having a lot of fun," the source continued.
Richard allegedly accompanied Rita to the U.K.'s Wireless Festival this weekend. While the couple seemed happy, Rita's friends did not feel the same. Report said that Rita's friends worried over the former "The X Factor" judge's relationship with Richard.
The source compared Richard to Rita's former boyfriend Calvin Harris, saying, "He's a bit of a bad boy and a real world away from clean-cut Calvin. He openly boasts about smoking weed all the time on Twitter and has released mixtapes called Support Your Local Drug Dealer. People are worried he might not be the best influence on Rita right now."
Rita confirmed her split from Calvin by posting a tweet in May, "I've had an incredible time with Calvin and I'll treasure the memories. I've moved on from this topic. Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards."
The "R.I.P." singer has been rumored having a relationship with Richard since their pictures emerged last month. Their relationship apparently became serious after they met by chance at a party in Hollywood. Neither Rita nor Richard has confirmed their relationship.
More Rita Ora News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna