Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Copy Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield's 'Great Idea'
Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman copied the act of holding up signs which was previously done by "The Amazing Spider-Man" stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. The "Alice in Wonderland" actress and her husband were spotted holding up signs, which covered their face, as they were walking together with their dogs in Brooklyn, New York on July 6.
In some pictures obtained by Just Jared, the "Interstellar" actress held up a sign which read, "Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield had a great idea! Please check out: www.girleffect.org, www.feedingamerica.org, www.worldofchildren.org." Meanwhile, Adam brought a different sign which read, "Have a great day!"
The couple was also spotted holding signs during their walk on July 4. The "Les Miserables" actress held the same sign while Adam held a sign to celebrate the Independence Day of America on that day, writing, "Happy 4th of July!"
The act of holding sign was debuted by Emma and Andrew in September 2012. Just last month, the couple repeated their act of holding signs. The "Zombieland" actress wrote on her sign, "Good morning! We were eating and saw a group of guys with cameras outside. And so we thought, let's try this again. We don't need the attention, but these wonderful organizations do: ->" Andrew continued Emma's message by holding a sign which read, "www.youthmentoring.org, www.autismspeaks.org (and don't forget) www.wwo.org, www.gildasclubnyc.org. Here's to the stuff that matters. Have a great day!"
More Anne Hathaway News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed