Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Copy Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield's 'Great Idea'
Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman copied the act of holding up signs which was previously done by "The Amazing Spider-Man" stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. The "Alice in Wonderland" actress and her husband were spotted holding up signs, which covered their face, as they were walking together with their dogs in Brooklyn, New York on July 6.
In some pictures obtained by Just Jared, the "Interstellar" actress held up a sign which read, "Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield had a great idea! Please check out: www.girleffect.org, www.feedingamerica.org, www.worldofchildren.org." Meanwhile, Adam brought a different sign which read, "Have a great day!"
The couple was also spotted holding signs during their walk on July 4. The "Les Miserables" actress held the same sign while Adam held a sign to celebrate the Independence Day of America on that day, writing, "Happy 4th of July!"
The act of holding sign was debuted by Emma and Andrew in September 2012. Just last month, the couple repeated their act of holding signs. The "Zombieland" actress wrote on her sign, "Good morning! We were eating and saw a group of guys with cameras outside. And so we thought, let's try this again. We don't need the attention, but these wonderful organizations do: ->" Andrew continued Emma's message by holding a sign which read, "www.youthmentoring.org, www.autismspeaks.org (and don't forget) www.wwo.org, www.gildasclubnyc.org. Here's to the stuff that matters. Have a great day!"
More Anne Hathaway News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth