Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Copy Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield's 'Great Idea'
Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman copied the act of holding up signs which was previously done by "The Amazing Spider-Man" stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. The "Alice in Wonderland" actress and her husband were spotted holding up signs, which covered their face, as they were walking together with their dogs in Brooklyn, New York on July 6.
In some pictures obtained by Just Jared, the "Interstellar" actress held up a sign which read, "Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield had a great idea! Please check out: www.girleffect.org, www.feedingamerica.org, www.worldofchildren.org." Meanwhile, Adam brought a different sign which read, "Have a great day!"
The couple was also spotted holding signs during their walk on July 4. The "Les Miserables" actress held the same sign while Adam held a sign to celebrate the Independence Day of America on that day, writing, "Happy 4th of July!"
The act of holding sign was debuted by Emma and Andrew in September 2012. Just last month, the couple repeated their act of holding signs. The "Zombieland" actress wrote on her sign, "Good morning! We were eating and saw a group of guys with cameras outside. And so we thought, let's try this again. We don't need the attention, but these wonderful organizations do: ->" Andrew continued Emma's message by holding a sign which read, "www.youthmentoring.org, www.autismspeaks.org (and don't forget) www.wwo.org, www.gildasclubnyc.org. Here's to the stuff that matters. Have a great day!"
More Anne Hathaway News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?