Harry Styles Favorites X-Rated Tweet
On Sunday night, July 6, fans discovered that Harry Styles favorited an extremely explicit tweet by user @itsf**kingjess. The tweet was originally posted on May 21, containing an incredibly graphic close-up photo accompanied with the caption, "oops:p RETWEET if you'd lick me clean ;-)"
Harry has only favorited tweets ten other times, with the last being a tweet from a fan in 2012. Although the 20-year-old didn't post or retweet the explicit tweetpic, his more than 21 millions followers, many of them are children, could easily access the vulgar image that sat at the top of his Twitter favorites page.
Harry's Twitter-savvy fanbase responded to the incident by posting tweets with #HarryDontLick. The hashtag soon became a worldwide trending topic. Most of the fans posted jokes about him accompanied with various photoshopped pictures. A user wrote, " 'Liam, where are we going?' 'To church' 'Why?' 'Because you need God in your life, pervert.' #HarryDontLickAnything." Another user posted, "#Harrydontlickanything What if we all misunderstood and Harry is trying to say 'no, i wouldn't' by faving the tweet?"
It was unclear whether the tweet was favorited by the singer intentionally or accidentally since he also favorited a tweet in 2012 that said, "Eeek we keep favoriting Tweets by accident?!" Some fans also speculated about his Twitter page being hacked.
Harry has not given any clarification about this.
More Harry Styles News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy