Harry Styles Favorites X-Rated Tweet
On Sunday night, July 6, fans discovered that Harry Styles favorited an extremely explicit tweet by user @itsf**kingjess. The tweet was originally posted on May 21, containing an incredibly graphic close-up photo accompanied with the caption, "oops:p RETWEET if you'd lick me clean ;-)"
Harry has only favorited tweets ten other times, with the last being a tweet from a fan in 2012. Although the 20-year-old didn't post or retweet the explicit tweetpic, his more than 21 millions followers, many of them are children, could easily access the vulgar image that sat at the top of his Twitter favorites page.
Harry's Twitter-savvy fanbase responded to the incident by posting tweets with #HarryDontLick. The hashtag soon became a worldwide trending topic. Most of the fans posted jokes about him accompanied with various photoshopped pictures. A user wrote, " 'Liam, where are we going?' 'To church' 'Why?' 'Because you need God in your life, pervert.' #HarryDontLickAnything." Another user posted, "#Harrydontlickanything What if we all misunderstood and Harry is trying to say 'no, i wouldn't' by faving the tweet?"
It was unclear whether the tweet was favorited by the singer intentionally or accidentally since he also favorited a tweet in 2012 that said, "Eeek we keep favoriting Tweets by accident?!" Some fans also speculated about his Twitter page being hacked.
Harry has not given any clarification about this.
More Harry Styles News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018