'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Teaser: Carol and Tyreese Hounded by Zombies
AMC has debuted a new teaser for "The Walking Dead" season 5 to quench fans' thirst for the show. The short clip focuses on Carol, Tyreese and Judith who are still together and following the railroad tracks. Danger is lurking as a horde of zombies walking towards them.
In a previously released featurette, executive producer Robert Kirkman said that season 5 would "hit the ground running" and "that we definitely start this season in an up cycle." Star Andrew Lincoln further teased, "It's gonna be messy, it's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be thrilling."
The horror drama series will return this fall on AMC, but the premiere date is not announced yet. Lincoln, who plays former sheriff Rick Grimes, said the season opener would be the "most ambitious first episode" they'd ever attempted.
More The Walking Dead News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off