'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Teaser: Carol and Tyreese Hounded by Zombies
AMC has debuted a new teaser for "The Walking Dead" season 5 to quench fans' thirst for the show. The short clip focuses on Carol, Tyreese and Judith who are still together and following the railroad tracks. Danger is lurking as a horde of zombies walking towards them.
In a previously released featurette, executive producer Robert Kirkman said that season 5 would "hit the ground running" and "that we definitely start this season in an up cycle." Star Andrew Lincoln further teased, "It's gonna be messy, it's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be thrilling."
The horror drama series will return this fall on AMC, but the premiere date is not announced yet. Lincoln, who plays former sheriff Rick Grimes, said the season opener would be the "most ambitious first episode" they'd ever attempted.
More The Walking Dead News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'