'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Teaser: Carol and Tyreese Hounded by Zombies
AMC has debuted a new teaser for "The Walking Dead" season 5 to quench fans' thirst for the show. The short clip focuses on Carol, Tyreese and Judith who are still together and following the railroad tracks. Danger is lurking as a horde of zombies walking towards them.
In a previously released featurette, executive producer Robert Kirkman said that season 5 would "hit the ground running" and "that we definitely start this season in an up cycle." Star Andrew Lincoln further teased, "It's gonna be messy, it's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be thrilling."
The horror drama series will return this fall on AMC, but the premiere date is not announced yet. Lincoln, who plays former sheriff Rick Grimes, said the season opener would be the "most ambitious first episode" they'd ever attempted.
More The Walking Dead News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...