'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Teaser: Carol and Tyreese Hounded by Zombies
AMC has debuted a new teaser for "The Walking Dead" season 5 to quench fans' thirst for the show. The short clip focuses on Carol, Tyreese and Judith who are still together and following the railroad tracks. Danger is lurking as a horde of zombies walking towards them.
In a previously released featurette, executive producer Robert Kirkman said that season 5 would "hit the ground running" and "that we definitely start this season in an up cycle." Star Andrew Lincoln further teased, "It's gonna be messy, it's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be thrilling."
The horror drama series will return this fall on AMC, but the premiere date is not announced yet. Lincoln, who plays former sheriff Rick Grimes, said the season opener would be the "most ambitious first episode" they'd ever attempted.
More The Walking Dead News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday