'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Teaser: Carol and Tyreese Hounded by Zombies
AMC has debuted a new teaser for "The Walking Dead" season 5 to quench fans' thirst for the show. The short clip focuses on Carol, Tyreese and Judith who are still together and following the railroad tracks. Danger is lurking as a horde of zombies walking towards them.
In a previously released featurette, executive producer Robert Kirkman said that season 5 would "hit the ground running" and "that we definitely start this season in an up cycle." Star Andrew Lincoln further teased, "It's gonna be messy, it's gonna be brutal. It's gonna be thrilling."
The horror drama series will return this fall on AMC, but the premiere date is not announced yet. Lincoln, who plays former sheriff Rick Grimes, said the season opener would be the "most ambitious first episode" they'd ever attempted.
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic