Kim Kardashian Takes Picture Together With 'Fake Media Friend' Katie Couric
Kim Kardashian was photographed with "fake media friend" Katie Couric in a picture which was posted by Kris Jenner on Instagram on July 5. This is the first time Kim and Katie were spotted together after their feud last year in August.
The picture featured Kris, Kim and Katie along with Christie Brinkley and a pal named Shelli Azoff. The picture was taken at a celebration party of the Independence Day of America in the Hamptons. Kris captioned the picture with, "Great night @kimkardashian @shellibird1 @christiebrinkley @katiecouric! #hamptonslife."
Last year, Katie dissed Kim's TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", saying, "I don't understand - why are they so famous? I think it's mostly teenage girls that are interested." Kim then slammed the 57-year-old journalist by posting on Instagram a picture of Katie's gift for North West. Actually, the problem was not the gift but the message which insulted Kim and her family who appeared on the show.
The picture featured Katie's gift and card, which message read, "Dear Kim and Kanye, Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! And may I humbly suggest you continue the K tradition." The wife of Kanye West then responded to the message by captioning the picture with, "#IHateFakeMediaFriends #MayIHumblySuggestYouNotSendGiftsThenTalkS**t."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown