Kim Kardashian Takes Picture Together With 'Fake Media Friend' Katie Couric
Kim Kardashian was photographed with "fake media friend" Katie Couric in a picture which was posted by Kris Jenner on Instagram on July 5. This is the first time Kim and Katie were spotted together after their feud last year in August.
The picture featured Kris, Kim and Katie along with Christie Brinkley and a pal named Shelli Azoff. The picture was taken at a celebration party of the Independence Day of America in the Hamptons. Kris captioned the picture with, "Great night @kimkardashian @shellibird1 @christiebrinkley @katiecouric! #hamptonslife."
Last year, Katie dissed Kim's TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", saying, "I don't understand - why are they so famous? I think it's mostly teenage girls that are interested." Kim then slammed the 57-year-old journalist by posting on Instagram a picture of Katie's gift for North West. Actually, the problem was not the gift but the message which insulted Kim and her family who appeared on the show.
The picture featured Katie's gift and card, which message read, "Dear Kim and Kanye, Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! And may I humbly suggest you continue the K tradition." The wife of Kanye West then responded to the message by captioning the picture with, "#IHateFakeMediaFriends #MayIHumblySuggestYouNotSendGiftsThenTalkS**t."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24