Kim Kardashian Takes Picture Together With 'Fake Media Friend' Katie Couric
Kim Kardashian was photographed with "fake media friend" Katie Couric in a picture which was posted by Kris Jenner on Instagram on July 5. This is the first time Kim and Katie were spotted together after their feud last year in August.
The picture featured Kris, Kim and Katie along with Christie Brinkley and a pal named Shelli Azoff. The picture was taken at a celebration party of the Independence Day of America in the Hamptons. Kris captioned the picture with, "Great night @kimkardashian @shellibird1 @christiebrinkley @katiecouric! #hamptonslife."
Last year, Katie dissed Kim's TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", saying, "I don't understand - why are they so famous? I think it's mostly teenage girls that are interested." Kim then slammed the 57-year-old journalist by posting on Instagram a picture of Katie's gift for North West. Actually, the problem was not the gift but the message which insulted Kim and her family who appeared on the show.
The picture featured Katie's gift and card, which message read, "Dear Kim and Kanye, Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! And may I humbly suggest you continue the K tradition." The wife of Kanye West then responded to the message by captioning the picture with, "#IHateFakeMediaFriends #MayIHumblySuggestYouNotSendGiftsThenTalkS**t."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna