Celine Dion Finally Meets Man Behind 'All by Myself' Viral Video
A fan of Celine Dion named Richard Dunn finally met his favorite star during the 4th of July celebration. Earlier this year, Dunn made headlines after a video of him lip-syncing to her song "All by Myself" as he was stranded in an airport in Las Vegas went viral.
Dunn met Dion backstage as she performed at Caesars Palace's The Colosseum in Las Vegas on Friday and took a photo together alongside family and friends. "This is a once-in-a-lifetime memory I never thought would happen but will last forever," he told Las Vegas Sun.
Last month, Dunn filmed himself with his iPhone as he walked around the McCarran International Airport alone. The funny video shows him trying to deal with loneliness and boredom when being stuck at the airport, singing in an empty waiting room, escalator and outside women's bathroom.
The five-minute clip, which so far has gained 13 million views, caught the Canadian singer's attention. A few days later, she responded to the video by inviting him to one of her shows. "Hi Richard. I have to say the video was hilarious and very touching, I loved it," the 46-year-old singer said. "Next time you're stuck by yourself at the Las Vegas airport for hours and hours, please be my guest at my show."
Dunn was not the only fan Dion met at the Friday night show. She also posed for a photo with Lance Bass and his fiance Michael Turchin. "So this happened.... happy fourth!!!" the former member of NSYNC wrote.
More Celine Dion News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3