Video: Iggy Azalea Brings Out Rita Ora for 'Black Widow' at Wireless
Iggy Azalea invited a special guest when she took the stage at U.K.'s Wireless Festival. During her set at London's Finsbury Park, the Australian rapper was joined onstage by Rita Ora for the first live performance of their collaboration, "Black Widow".
Looking hot in a black top and black shorts, Azalea spitted her verses and busted out some sexy dance moves while her collaborator delivered her lines. "You jealous? You should be! #icouldnthelpmyself @thenewclassic #sorryNick!!!" Ora wrote, captioning an Instagram photo taken during the performance.
Written by Katy Perry and produced by Stargate, "Black Widow" appears in Azalea's debut album "The New Classic" which is available everywhere now. The track will be released later this summer as the follow-up to Charli XCX-assisted "Fancy", which is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard 100 chart.
A music video for the new single has been shot and is expected to be released soon. "We're gonna have a very crazy music video, with a lot of other people that you guys may know, playing different characters. I'm really excited about it," Azalea said of what to expect from her upcoming visuals in a recent interview.
More Iggy Azalea News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival