Video: Iggy Azalea Brings Out Rita Ora for 'Black Widow' at Wireless
Iggy Azalea invited a special guest when she took the stage at U.K.'s Wireless Festival. During her set at London's Finsbury Park, the Australian rapper was joined onstage by Rita Ora for the first live performance of their collaboration, "Black Widow".
Looking hot in a black top and black shorts, Azalea spitted her verses and busted out some sexy dance moves while her collaborator delivered her lines. "You jealous? You should be! #icouldnthelpmyself @thenewclassic #sorryNick!!!" Ora wrote, captioning an Instagram photo taken during the performance.
Written by Katy Perry and produced by Stargate, "Black Widow" appears in Azalea's debut album "The New Classic" which is available everywhere now. The track will be released later this summer as the follow-up to Charli XCX-assisted "Fancy", which is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard 100 chart.
A music video for the new single has been shot and is expected to be released soon. "We're gonna have a very crazy music video, with a lot of other people that you guys may know, playing different characters. I'm really excited about it," Azalea said of what to expect from her upcoming visuals in a recent interview.
More Iggy Azalea News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby