Video: Iggy Azalea Brings Out Rita Ora for 'Black Widow' at Wireless
Iggy Azalea invited a special guest when she took the stage at U.K.'s Wireless Festival. During her set at London's Finsbury Park, the Australian rapper was joined onstage by Rita Ora for the first live performance of their collaboration, "Black Widow".
Looking hot in a black top and black shorts, Azalea spitted her verses and busted out some sexy dance moves while her collaborator delivered her lines. "You jealous? You should be! #icouldnthelpmyself @thenewclassic #sorryNick!!!" Ora wrote, captioning an Instagram photo taken during the performance.
Written by Katy Perry and produced by Stargate, "Black Widow" appears in Azalea's debut album "The New Classic" which is available everywhere now. The track will be released later this summer as the follow-up to Charli XCX-assisted "Fancy", which is currently sitting at No. 1 on Billboard 100 chart.
A music video for the new single has been shot and is expected to be released soon. "We're gonna have a very crazy music video, with a lot of other people that you guys may know, playing different characters. I'm really excited about it," Azalea said of what to expect from her upcoming visuals in a recent interview.
More Iggy Azalea News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson