Liam Hemsworth on Ex-Girlfriend Miley Cyrus: 'We'll Always Be Best Friends'
"The Hunger Games" star Liam Hemsworth was raving about her ex-girlfriend, singer/actress Miley Cyrus, on a dinner with friends in a restaurant Puny in Portofino, Italy, a source told the New York Post. Despite the disintegration of the relationship, Liam seemingly still had strong feelings for his former lover.
Liam allegedly opened up to his friends about how he and Miley "would always be best friends." He also claimed that he and Miley had "an instantaneous and powerful connection" since the first time they met. He was continually heard complimenting Miley. "Liam kept raving about how amazing she was, how much they clicked and understood everything about each other," the source said.
Liam had been engaged to Miley for fourteen months before they called it off in August 2013. Their four-year relationship ended after multiple cheating rumors, which Liam denied. Following the break-up, Liam said that he was happier, speaking in an interview, "These days I feel like I'm more centered and grounded than I've ever been."
However, Liam still appeared to have an issue following the split, as he still longed for the collection of furniture they bought together when he shared his apartment with Miley. The source continued, "He also said they bought a lot of furniture but he had to leave it behind when they broke up and he got his new place, which was furnished."
Liam also sounded a bit worried about his brother, Chris Hemsworth. He was heard saying, "I hope he gets a job soon." Perplexingly, Chris, who stars in "Thor" film franchise, is currently filming "Avengers: Age of Ultron".
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service