Taylor Swift Celebrates Fourth of July With Emma Stone and Lena Dunham
Taylor Swift invited over her closest girlfriends to one of her houses to celebrate the 4th of July. Her celebrity friends including "The Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone and scriptwriter/actress Lena Dunham joined her in the party. Former "Gossip Girl" star Jessica Szohr, "Sin City" star Jaime King, and indie-pop singer Ingrid Michaelson were also in attendance.
The girls posed together for a picture which was then posted by Taylor on her Instagram account captioned with "Family portrait" on July 6. While most of the girls were smiling, Jaime took the opportunity to raise a middle-finger salute at the camera.
The "family portrait" was just one of the many pictures Taylor posted on that day documenting the fun she and her friends had during the weekend. The picture captioned with, "Sea stampede," captured her and her friends' backs as they were running into the the ocean. Another picture which was captioned with, "When the 4th of July gives you nonstop rain, make a giant slip n slide," showed the blonde singer refusing to let the bad weather ruin her day by going down a gigantic slip-and-slide.
The vacation spot was revealed in the photo titled "The Ocean State." Back in 2013, Taylor purchased a beachside property in Rhode Island, which she reportedly paid for $17 million.
Earlier on the weekend, Taylor and Jaime shared photos from their festive Fourth celebrations, showing their proud smiles as they had completed baking their American-flag-themed cake.
More Taylor Swift News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell