Taylor Swift Celebrates Fourth of July With Emma Stone and Lena Dunham
Taylor Swift invited over her closest girlfriends to one of her houses to celebrate the 4th of July. Her celebrity friends including "The Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone and scriptwriter/actress Lena Dunham joined her in the party. Former "Gossip Girl" star Jessica Szohr, "Sin City" star Jaime King, and indie-pop singer Ingrid Michaelson were also in attendance.
The girls posed together for a picture which was then posted by Taylor on her Instagram account captioned with "Family portrait" on July 6. While most of the girls were smiling, Jaime took the opportunity to raise a middle-finger salute at the camera.
The "family portrait" was just one of the many pictures Taylor posted on that day documenting the fun she and her friends had during the weekend. The picture captioned with, "Sea stampede," captured her and her friends' backs as they were running into the the ocean. Another picture which was captioned with, "When the 4th of July gives you nonstop rain, make a giant slip n slide," showed the blonde singer refusing to let the bad weather ruin her day by going down a gigantic slip-and-slide.
The vacation spot was revealed in the photo titled "The Ocean State." Back in 2013, Taylor purchased a beachside property in Rhode Island, which she reportedly paid for $17 million.
Earlier on the weekend, Taylor and Jaime shared photos from their festive Fourth celebrations, showing their proud smiles as they had completed baking their American-flag-themed cake.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris