Jennifer Lopez Wears Half-Dress-Half-Trouser Outfit at Atelier Versace Fashion Show
Jennifer Lopez looked stunning with her hybrid gown at Atelier Versace fashion show on July 6 in Paris, France. The event was also attended by the Italian fashion designer, Donattela Versace.
At the event, Jennifer wore a strapless floor-length white gown with a hip-high split at one side. The hip-high split was uniquely sewn with a sparkling white long trouser. The gown included a metal belt buckle above the trouser and a pocket on the other side. The "Waiting for Tonight" singer looked chic with her bronze makeup and her hair pulled in high ponytails.
Meanwhile, Donatella kept it simple but classy by wearing a black suit with her long blonde hair straightened.
In some pictures obtained by Mail Online, Jennifer was spotted wearing a denim jacket while heading out from Bristol Hotel, before going to the fashion show event. She completed her casual look with black boots and stylish black sunglasses. The "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actress left the hotel with her twins children Max and Emme, signing some autographs for her fans who waited outside.
The 44-year-old actress recently posted her pictures from the fashion show event. One of them was a close-up picture featuring Jennifer and Donatella, the star of "The Back-Up Plan" captioned the picture with, "#JLoVersace @versace_official."
Jennifer Lopez at Atelier Versace fashion show:
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings