Jennifer Lopez Wears Half-Dress-Half-Trouser Outfit at Atelier Versace Fashion Show
Jennifer Lopez looked stunning with her hybrid gown at Atelier Versace fashion show on July 6 in Paris, France. The event was also attended by the Italian fashion designer, Donattela Versace.
At the event, Jennifer wore a strapless floor-length white gown with a hip-high split at one side. The hip-high split was uniquely sewn with a sparkling white long trouser. The gown included a metal belt buckle above the trouser and a pocket on the other side. The "Waiting for Tonight" singer looked chic with her bronze makeup and her hair pulled in high ponytails.
Meanwhile, Donatella kept it simple but classy by wearing a black suit with her long blonde hair straightened.
In some pictures obtained by Mail Online, Jennifer was spotted wearing a denim jacket while heading out from Bristol Hotel, before going to the fashion show event. She completed her casual look with black boots and stylish black sunglasses. The "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actress left the hotel with her twins children Max and Emme, signing some autographs for her fans who waited outside.
The 44-year-old actress recently posted her pictures from the fashion show event. One of them was a close-up picture featuring Jennifer and Donatella, the star of "The Back-Up Plan" captioned the picture with, "#JLoVersace @versace_official."
Jennifer Lopez at Atelier Versace fashion show:
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'