Jennifer Lopez Wears Half-Dress-Half-Trouser Outfit at Atelier Versace Fashion Show
Jennifer Lopez looked stunning with her hybrid gown at Atelier Versace fashion show on July 6 in Paris, France. The event was also attended by the Italian fashion designer, Donattela Versace.
At the event, Jennifer wore a strapless floor-length white gown with a hip-high split at one side. The hip-high split was uniquely sewn with a sparkling white long trouser. The gown included a metal belt buckle above the trouser and a pocket on the other side. The "Waiting for Tonight" singer looked chic with her bronze makeup and her hair pulled in high ponytails.
Meanwhile, Donatella kept it simple but classy by wearing a black suit with her long blonde hair straightened.
In some pictures obtained by Mail Online, Jennifer was spotted wearing a denim jacket while heading out from Bristol Hotel, before going to the fashion show event. She completed her casual look with black boots and stylish black sunglasses. The "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actress left the hotel with her twins children Max and Emme, signing some autographs for her fans who waited outside.
The 44-year-old actress recently posted her pictures from the fashion show event. One of them was a close-up picture featuring Jennifer and Donatella, the star of "The Back-Up Plan" captioned the picture with, "#JLoVersace @versace_official."
Jennifer Lopez at Atelier Versace fashion show:
More Jennifer Lopez News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer