Jennifer Lopez Wears Half-Dress-Half-Trouser Outfit at Atelier Versace Fashion Show
Jennifer Lopez looked stunning with her hybrid gown at Atelier Versace fashion show on July 6 in Paris, France. The event was also attended by the Italian fashion designer, Donattela Versace.
At the event, Jennifer wore a strapless floor-length white gown with a hip-high split at one side. The hip-high split was uniquely sewn with a sparkling white long trouser. The gown included a metal belt buckle above the trouser and a pocket on the other side. The "Waiting for Tonight" singer looked chic with her bronze makeup and her hair pulled in high ponytails.
Meanwhile, Donatella kept it simple but classy by wearing a black suit with her long blonde hair straightened.
In some pictures obtained by Mail Online, Jennifer was spotted wearing a denim jacket while heading out from Bristol Hotel, before going to the fashion show event. She completed her casual look with black boots and stylish black sunglasses. The "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actress left the hotel with her twins children Max and Emme, signing some autographs for her fans who waited outside.
The 44-year-old actress recently posted her pictures from the fashion show event. One of them was a close-up picture featuring Jennifer and Donatella, the star of "The Back-Up Plan" captioned the picture with, "#JLoVersace @versace_official."
Jennifer Lopez at Atelier Versace fashion show:
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction